Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria (862 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / World Bank Is Recruiting Team Assistant In Abuja (3-5 Years Experience) / First Bank Is Recruiting Head, Digital Lab. See Details And Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
Diamond bank made me blush today... That is something that has not happened in a long long time!
I had a serious transaction issue involving a huge 250k...

I walked into the customer unit with so much going on in my mind but was met by this beautiful smile from this lady who listened to my complain attentively, assured me that the error is not from them but quickteller but she will do something about it...

I asked for time frame and she said she won't want to disappoint me so she is gonna say Friday... Every word was perfect and when I walked out, I was smiling.... Not blushing though.

I got into my car and head home, hoping I'll have the same smile on Friday but before I got home!!! I saw my 250k alert, I looked at my self in the rear mirror and I was blushing...

I have never gotten such a quick response to complain before... Especially not from MTN

Diamond bank is the best I swear.

All my 5 years with them have being a hit back to back!

Note: This is not a commercial
Re: Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria by Freewoman(f): 6:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
Kelvin30286063:
Diamond bank made me blush today... That is something that has not happened in a long long time!
I had a serious transaction issue involving a huge 250k...

I walked into the customer unit with so much going on in my mind but was met by this beautiful smile from this lady who listened to my complain attentively, assured me that the error is not from them but quickteller but she will do something about it...

I asked for time frame and she said she won't want to disappoint me so she is gonna say Friday... Every word was perfect and when I walked out, I was smiling.... Not blushing though.

I got into my car and head home, hoping I'll have the same smile on Friday but before I got home!!! I saw my 250k alert, I looked at my self in the rear mirror and I was blushing...

I have never gotten such a quick response to complain before... Especially not from MTN

Diamond bank is the best I swear.

All my 5 years with them have being a hit back to back!

Note: This is not a commercial

HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU FOR THIS ADVERT??
Re: Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
Freewoman:

Like I said, its not an advert... I just shared my experience...
You probably won't understand or you think its not possible to get attended to in minutes... But at diamond, it happens and if there is anyone here that uses diamond, they can come out and get my back on this

HOW MUCH DID THEY PAY YOU FOR THIS ADVERT??
Re: Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria by jokinexcel(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
It's not true, to me Diamondbank is the worst in customer care and resolving of customers problems. I have been banking with them for more than 5 years now. I have never enjoyed their service. Example I have applied for activation of mobile app for more than 5 times at their ikwerre road branch port Harcourt. Each time they will ask me to fill a form, that a code will be sent to my phone. But all to no avail. The same happened when I wanted to change my account from savings Xtra to normal savings account I visited and filled form more then 4 times, I even threatened to close the account before it was finally changed. Until now am yet to get the code for mobile app.
Re: Why I Think Diamond Bank Is The Best In Nigeria by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Bro, getting the code for diamond mobile is quite simple now... I use the app too, all i had to do is download it abd get my username at the bank... You create your oassword yourself... My experience is quite different from yours though, I'm in Ondo state.
jokinexcel:
It's not true, to me Diamondbank is the worst in customer care and resolving of customers problems. I have been banking with them for more than 5 years now. I have never enjoyed their service. Example I have applied for activation of mobile app for more than 5 times at their ikwerre road branch port Harcourt. Each time they will ask me to fill a form, that a code will be sent to my phone. But all to no avail. The same happened when I wanted to change my account from savings Xtra to normal savings account I visited and filled form more then 4 times, I even threatened to close the account before it was finally changed. Until now am yet to get the code for mobile app.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 911- Someone please call 112! ECC / Please can Someone Kindly Me Through Dropshipping business / Please Where Can One Buy Used Books In Bulk In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.