Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Continue Your Career In Canada - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Continue Your Career In Canada (383 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Continue Working? / Should I Continue With My Job Or I Should Leave And Work As A Money Agent? / Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continue Your Career In Canada by maxxy: 6:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
Are you a University or Polytechnic graduate?

Here is an opportunity for you to get a Permanent Residency Visa to Canada!

Click on http://jomaxtravels.com/free-assessment/#sthash.Ao5DCS8Y.dpbs to complete a free assessment.

NO PAYMENTS REQUIRED!
Re: Continue Your Career In Canada by maxxy: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Canada is considered one of the best destinations in the world as it is loaded with better opportunities for employment as well as personal growth. Lonely Planet ranks Canada as the Best Country to Travel to in 2017.

It is indeed a country of choice for those in search of a better quality of life and financial accomplishment. Canada offers a dynamic range of immigration and visa programs for the employed, self-employed and entrepreneurs, and for those not qualified under the Immigration programs, the country still offers non-immigrant options such as work permit and student programs often leading to permanent residency vis

- See more at: http://jomaxtravels.com/canada/#sthash.CDpCssKz.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Focus / Bank Alerts: Mandatory But Not Compulsory. / Admission Into PHILIPPINES UNIVERSITIES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.