Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Do You Need A Donation Site??? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Do You Need A Donation Site??? (827 Views)

I Need A Developer Who Can Integrate Paypal & Bitcoin Api On A Donation Website / Build A Donation Site Yourself / Peer 2 Peer Donation Site For SALE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Donation Site??? by darthv: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
do you need a donation site/script drop your number i would contact you via whatsapp for the demo
Re: Do You Need A Donation Site??? by anayo11: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
,,Deleted
Re: Do You Need A Donation Site??? by Cashrange660: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Hello,

Looking for someone who can sell me a HYIP site script with all the full functions and installation guide. The script for the HYIP site should be same design and same function as www. btc4ever. com

Also it will use only bitcoin and other cryptocurrency as payment method.

cheers

Requirements

Payment method should be cryptocurrency.

It should make payment to a central account that it will generate automatically.

And it should be user and mobile friendly.

(1) (Reply)

Determining The Cost Of Building Mobile Apps For Android And Ios / Hot And Interesting Computer Science Project / Premium Wordpress Themes + FREE Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.