Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment (806 Views)

Who Is An Igbo Man? Please, Read Carefully Before You Call Them Ritualist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by eezor: 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
This was a secular served all tenants.
Can u imagine.
What's your advices my people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by rheether(f): 6:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am calling Orji nwachwukwu ASAP.. Nah for tenants head he wan use raise money to busy his late dad?
Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by eezor: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
rheether:
I am calling Orji nwachwukwu ASAP.. Nah for tenants head he wan use raise money to busy his late dad?

No be small ooo
Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
eezor:
This was a secular served all tenants.
Can u imagine.
What's your advices my people.
Three weeks? They guy will still be unburried?

Op, maybe the other tenants got together and decided on the list. I would ignore it. Or pay and deduct from my rent angry
Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by bonna4u(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is extortion. My cousin who stays at Umuchichi in Aba was served a similar list(though it was lesser than this) when his landlord died. He called their bluff and gave them what he wished to contribute.
No one died and the man was buried in peace without any idiot coming to ask him for any rubbish on that list. So op, give them what you wish to contribute and if anyone disturbs you, tell him you are not their kinsman and their levy does apply to you since it is not in the terms of tenancy you signed before renting the apartment.
Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by EdCure: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
bonna4u:
This is extortion. My cousin who stays at Umuchichi in Aba was served a similar list(though it was lesser than this) when his landlord died. He called their bluff and gave them what he wished to contribute.
No one died and the man was buried in peace without any idiot coming to ask him for any rubbish on that list. So op, give them what you wish to contribute and if anyone disturbs you, tell him you are not their kinsman and their levy does apply to you since it is not in the terms of tenancy you signed before renting the apartment.
The list should indeed be ignored. If I was any of the affected tenant, u wouldn't give a dime.

2 Likes

Re: Please Be Carefully And Inquire Before You Rent That Apartment by eezor: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2017
EdCure:

The list should indeed be ignored. If I was any of the affected tenant, u wouldn't give a dime.
Yes oo

(1) (Reply)

Royal Espionage: Ooni Of Ife Wife Spies The Ooni's Phone With Glasses On / Why The 'mbaise' Stereotype In South East / Oso Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.