Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) (35306 Views)

Pastor Okochi Chukwu Obeni Tortured In Ebonyi. 10 People Arrested / Thieves Caught And Tortured In Makoko (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Beaten To Pulp In Malaysia By Cultists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:
The Igbos generally wish other tribes evil due to their low self-esteem and inherent evil.
Is there any tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that the Igbos wish good? They are so evil that they wish their very own selves evil.

The same thing they do to Yorubas is what they do to themselves. Anambra fighting Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

When Ibe Kachikwu an Igbo man from Delta was made the Min of State for Petroleum, the loudest voices against him were Igbos. They said he wasn't a 'true Igbo' as he was not from the SE.

This is the same thing they're doing to Rochas because he's from the APC. These are the same people who granted a nonentity like TA Orji the chieftaincy title of Ochendo Ndigbo.

I know some clowns would insult me but look at what Igbos are doing to themselves in Malaysia.

Look at Chuks Okebata the American soldier they killed. Igboland is the only place I know that someone going to his father's house would hire Hausa Mopol to guard him as he enters Igboland.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by ooshinibos: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2017
Black lives matters ?? yeah right !!!!! not to Nigerians though , imagine it was a Malaysian/Indian or a white person that beat this Nigerian , all the country will be screaming racism or xenophobia ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:45pm On Apr 20, 2017
Dog eating dog; no wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

Oga, you don craze, walahi! grin grin grin

Abeg, permission to use this GIF! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by djmickymouse(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
OkoYiboz:
The Igbos generally wish other tribes evil due to their low self-esteem and inherent evil.
Is there any tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that the Igbos wish good? They are so evil that they wish their very own selves evil.

The same thing they do to Yorubas is what they do to themselves. Anambra fighting Enugu, Abia sacking Imo workers, all of them fighting Ebonyi.

When Ibe Kachikwu an Igbo man from Delta was made the Min of State for Petroleum, the loudest voices against him were Igbos. They said he wasn't a 'true Igbo' as he was not from the SE.

This is the same thing they're doing to Rochas because he's from the APC. These are the same people who granted a nonentity like TA Orji the chieftaincy title of Ochendo Ndigbo.

I know some clowns would insult me but look at what Igbos are doing to themselves in Malaysia.

Look at Chuks Okebata the American soldier they killed. Igboland is the only place I know that someone going to his father's house would hire Hausa Mopol to guard him as he enters Igboland.

hmmm wat can i say? maybe ur parents were killed by igbos, who knows the kinda hatred u just spewed is second to none may GOD grant u peace of mind and love for ur fellow human irrespective of thier ethical or religious background AMEN
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Jetleeee: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Oga, you don craze, walahi! grin grin grin

Abeg, permission to use this GIF! wink

Sure thing bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by einsteine(m): 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2017
mantosa:
Yahoo deal gone wrong

The guy don pick money meant for crowd.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by 2bam: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2017
his name is uche from the eastern part and probably a member of ipob am not surprise at all double crossing is their way of life.he was lucky he was killed.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
With these, I hope they were able to get their money? To me this is a very wrong approach
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekundosekundo:

Be Civil in your comment, I am sure you will do worst if someone seized your money. Don't come here to display your stupidity.

May what happened to that poor man happen to you too. Wicked ipob soul.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2017
gbosaa:

If he ran away with someone's blood, tears and sweat. He deserve worse than that. Fools don't respect other people's hard work. They'll eat and rob you of your reward after working so hard.

No matter what you must respect humanity. Torturing that way is way archaic. What if Nnamdi Kanu was tortured like that?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by sekundosekundo: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:

May what happened to that poor man happen to you too. Wicked ipob soul.
What if I say may people always seize your money and never to return it.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
kingthreat:

No matter what you must respect humanity. Torturing that way is way archaic. What if Nnamdi Kanu was tortured like that?

If Nnamdi Kanu disappears with your money. I think he should face worse.

If I disappear with your money, shoot me without mercy when you see me. It's an abomination to do something like that.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
sekundosekundo:

What if I say may people always seize your money and never to return it.

I wont let you
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Samcoflex75(m): 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2017
igbos are useless, they can kill their mother for money, go to onitsha and see the kind of useless life they are living
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by ezemoney39(m): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
DUBAI own worst! when u are been treated badly by ur fellow Nigerian ND u called police dey will ask u same same country if u say yes,they will tell u that they can't help u.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
_flatinos_ won't stop disgracing their ~biazoo~ brothers
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Tabbaz(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
na wa o..........................

Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by iukpe: 6:34pm On Apr 20, 2017
No legit business will attract this kind of treatment, only businesses that the victim can't run to the law.......DRUGS
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
I am not surprised i ve witnessed another nigerian kill another in South Africa.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by Litmus: 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fake news.

Nigerians are not only gullible but willingly gullible.
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by smith666999(m): 11:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
did they remove his clothes or he was set ablaze?
Re: Nigerian Man Beaten & Tortured In Malaysia By Fellow Nigerians (Photos) by rampantlover: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
One I wanna ask God when I see him. How did you create Nigerians? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) / 84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.