Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. (5474 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria 2020.(unsupported Countries Included) / FCMB Wants To Open A Branch for Their Customers In Heaven / How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 2:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Good day house,

Having being a follower and appreciative follower of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/, created by a wonderful hearted person by moniker bobowaja, I came up with this.

It was and might still be difficult creating a Clickbank account in Nigeria based on the fact we aren't on their acceptance list, to that note I will for only the first five persons, open a clickbank account for free. This is my way of giving back to Nairaland.

I have a working clickbank account I make use of to promote my products, a JVZoo account and a business PayPal Account, for earning legally on the internet.

No need to brag, here's the deal after the first 5 persons have indicated interest here by quoting me with the subject Clickbank account, I will get to work for them.

After these 7 people who of course will drop their testimonies here, I will charge a token for my services.

Relax, I won't break your bank account..

So hurry for the 1st seven persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it is the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

So i await your responses, thanks.

P.S if you are using Hola VPN service please uninstall it, why? Because they are selling your details on every site you visit via the app. Hola doesn't own free servers to use, they simply use your internet connection, your visited sites and details of login to sustain their premium customers. If you doubt me, research......

cc bobowaja
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by thesishelp: 2:55am On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
Good day house,

Having being a follower and appreciative follower of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class/, created by a wonderful hearted person by moniker bobowaja, I came up with this.

It was and might still be difficult creating a Clickbank account in Nigeria based on the fact we aren't on their acceptance list, to that note I will for only the first five persons, open a clickbank account for free. This is my way of giving back to Nairaland.

I have a working clickbank account I make use of to promote my products, a JVZoo account and a business PayPal Account, for earning legally on the internet.

No need to brag, here's the deal after the first 5 persons have indicated interest here by quoting me with the subject Clickbank account, I will get to work for them.

After these 5 people who of course will drop their testimonies here, I will charge a token for my services.

So hurry for the 1st five persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it I'd the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

am in ....ist person
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by sconp: 3:14am On Apr 20, 2017
I am in as 2nd
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ennygr8: 3:27am On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
Good day house,

After these 5 people who of course will drop their testimonies here, I will charge a token for my services.

So hurry for the 1st five persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it is the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

P.S if you are using Hola VPN service please uninstall it, why? Because they are selling your details on every site you visit via the app. Hola doesn't own free servers to use, they simply use your internet connection, your visited sites and details of login to sustain their premium customers. If you doubt me, research......
i have interest...Thank you much
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Swegzfreak: 3:29am On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
Good day house,

So hurry for the 1st five persons they will also get my tool for use on android, it is the strongest VPN that exists on play store and it is very much neglected, free for life, no ads, can power all your apps whether on static or dynamic IP,it will give what you want. MTN has currently updated their ISP to avoid the use of VPNs on their network and the issue of dynamic IPs, is actually to stop the use of these ISPs for fraudulent acts.

Me too...
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by ennygr8: 3:30am On Apr 20, 2017
ennygr8:
i have interest...Thank you much
my email ennygreat8@gmail.com
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 4:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Good 4 persons one more to go.

Hope you guys have a payoneer MasterCard to receive your commissions on Clickbank
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp

If you do good, because I will use your original name on your payoneer card to open it for you.

Let's await the last person.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by KaBabs1: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Morning sir. I have a payoneer card but I don't know how clickbank works. Can you help me sir? Thank you sir
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by KaBabs1: 4:04am On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
Good 4 persons one more to go.

Hope you guys have a payoneer MasterCard to receive your commissions on Clickbank
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp

If you do good, because I will use your original name on your payoneer card to open it for you.

Let's await the last person.

Here I am
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by pat077: 4:21am On Apr 20, 2017
I am interested. Hope I'm not too late?
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:19am On Apr 20, 2017
Clickbank account.
Add
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:24am On Apr 20, 2017
mah book space den mk enquiry wwt clickbank is
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by viso311: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Please i knw am late, kindly add me too. Thankx
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2017
KaBabs1:

Here I am

Alright kababs1 you are the last person
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by rufans(m): 9:01am On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
Good day house,

Morning sir make it 1st 10 people plssssss
God bless
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2017
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp
@kababs1

You guys should listen attentively to the requirements and how to go about this.
1 .You must have a payoneer card.
2. Open a new gmail address, do it with the gmail app on your phone, simply scroll down and click add new account, after that.
3. Simply send an email to nohitchwebatgmail .com
With the following format:
Nairaland moniker:
New email:
New email password to activate you Clickbank account
Nickname you might want to answer on clickbank:
Original name that appeared on your payoneer card:

Please if you aren't among these persons, I'll charge you a token of #2000, I am being considerate because it is my data plan, time and energy I will use.

So to the lucky ones please hurry up because today will be too busy for me.

#peace.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 11:43am On Apr 20, 2017
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp
@kababs1

Still waiting because others are contacting me and my schedule from now till Sunday is tight..

1 Like

Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by rufans(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
@ennygr8
@swegzfreak
@sconp
@thesisihelp
@kababs1

Still waiting because others are contacting me and my schedule from now till Sunday is tight..

Pick me bro
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
Ifeoluwa1988@gmail.com
Pls add me to the list
Thanks
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2017
@johnsonifeoluwa
@rufans
You guys should listen attentively to the requirements and how to go about this.
2. Open a new gmail address, do it with the gmail app on your phone, simply scroll down and click add new account, after that.
3. Simply send an email to nohitchweb. @ gmail .com
Nairaland moniker:
New email:
Password of the new email (for activating click Bank link):

Only do that if you have a payoneer card oooooo

After this please come back here and testify..

The above 5 names I mentioned seems they aren't online..

I will open the accounts later today because my battery's red. No light here.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Imonijesu: 5:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
please,i need a clickbank account.my name andrew odjegba.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by rufans(m): 5:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
nohitch:
@johnsonifeoluwa
@rufans
Nairaland moniker:
New email:

Okay bro... My payoneer card is on the way bro ...I can give you the name I used .(that will be on the card )
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by AnebigabrielGG(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hey guys,
You would need to drive traffic to your affiliate to make money from clickbank. This is the surest way to make passive income online.
Get amazing access to this awesome traffic source for pennies which is highly target to countries like UK, CANADA, USA, NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA. here is it http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by Amedak(m): 11:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
pls add me Bro, I have a payoneer card. Thanks!
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 12:08am On Apr 21, 2017
rufans:

Okay bro... My payoneer card is on the way bro ...I can give you the name I used .(that will be on the card )

Shoot me a mail with the requirements I posted here earlier?
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by pat077: 1:51am On Apr 21, 2017
pat077:
I am interested. Hope I'm not too late?
shld I also send my details? I have ordered for payooner card and it's on the way... ... To get it soon.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by pat077: 1:52am On Apr 21, 2017
nohitch:
@johnsonifeoluwa
@rufans
Nairaland moniker:
New email:

shld I also send my details? I have ordered for payooner card and it's on the way... ... To get it soon.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by freebet: 1:54am On Apr 21, 2017
help us all brother ... personally I have my payoneer card
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by AnebigabrielGG(m): 9:51am On Apr 21, 2017
AnebigabrielGG:
Hey guys,
You would need to drive traffic to your affiliate to make money from clickbank. This is the surest way to make passive income online.
Get amazing access to this awesome traffic source for pennies which is highly target to countries like UK, CANADA, USA, NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA. here is it http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php.
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by AnebigabrielGG(m): 9:54am On Apr 21, 2017
AnebigabrielGG:
Hey guys,
Get amazing access to this awesome traffic source for pennies which is highly target to countries like UK, CANADA, USA, NEW ZEALAND & AUSTRALIA. http://myonlinemasteryacademy.com/ppc/video.php
Re: I Will Open A Clickbank Account Free Of Charge For 7 People. by nohitch: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=AnebigabrielGG post=55769553][/quote]

Pleas sir, open your own thread, don't do this here before others will come in with much worse impunity thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cars Available For Uber Or Bolt (hire Purchase) / Credit Cards In Nigerian Banks / How do I make a Corporate Proposal to banks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.