Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Get Laid In Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Laid In Oau (3024 Views)

Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Laid In Oau by swifayo: 2:50am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmm don't know why I am sharing this but trust me getting laid in oau can be as hard as getting rich in Nigeria, but have drafted out 10 sure ways if done right to get laid on campus.

1: Be brilliant as Bleep: Yea oau is about reading if you can read hard then you better start going home. And this works in two ways (I) get laid cause girls envy you and they think you are going to make a good future. (ii) karashika students that want to collect your brain (got this idea from my grandma) lol. This may not be the best but trust me you will get laid atleast for sometimes till you run out of brain.

2: Always look good: as you can see it's not being handsome from birth but you maintaining yourself and your skin ( I recommend Peps organic products), get yourself a nice hair cut always, put some powder and smell great. Don't forget to wear latest designers.

3. Be popular : this can be achieved in many ways from singing to being a producer to the chief of them all being a political figure on campus, trust me this works wonders

4. Own a car: this is the surest of all if there is any word like that, it works one starting from moremi, to akintola, all the way to alumni, moz girl even if na tyre them go for sha own a car by any means and they don't care where you got it.

5. Be a giver: girls here like givers be ready to give her anything you can afford from taking her to forks and fingers to taking her to new market. Lend her that money she asked for and don't ask back. (warning: do this with sense). And with time she will fall for crap and pufffff.

Visit swiffersnews..com.ng for the rest

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by sagerasaq: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2017
na gettng laid be naija people problem now sad sad sad cry guy go marry.. tongue
Hope am not d first to comment?? grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 20, 2017
Why is this in the Education section?

Or is it Sex Education?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Lekan1o1: 8:10am On Apr 20, 2017
undecided
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Nickymezor(f): 8:12am On Apr 20, 2017
?
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Tholudee(f): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by MajorGomwalk(m): 8:35am On Apr 20, 2017
Your mates are sharing tips on how to get paid. You sure this is the best use of your time?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Fussbot: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2017
U are in what department to have time and study that crap...oga face ur gp... I bet you are even a virgin

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by dolphinife: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2017
I know one aboki that sells Suya in that Anglo-moz car park, that aboki Bleep over 10 Moz students just cause of ordinary Suya...

Talking of 2006/2007.....

The best and number way to get laid in OAU which u didn't mention is be a Pastor in any of the fellowships....or be a worker....thats just it....you will Bleep so tey, your dick capp will remove.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Tazdroid(m): 11:37am On Apr 20, 2017
You said "10" undecided.... Oh....

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by jericco1(m): 12:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Who knows how to close a senseless thread?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by TeflonBlixx: 1:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
jericco1:
Who knows how to close a senseless thread?

Text CLOSE to 112. .

Bia, Op. . Which kain palapala is this?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
grin
MajorGomwalk:
Your mates are sharing tips on how to get paid. You sure this is the best use of your time?
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by futurelee51: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
[quote author=swifayo post=55730275]Hmmm don't know why I am sharing this but trust me getting laid in oau can be as hard as getting rich in Nigeria, but have drafted out 10 sure ways if done right to get laid on campus.

1: Be brilliant as Bleep: Yea oau is about reading if you can read hard then you better start going home. And this works in two ways (I) get laid cause girls envy you and they think you are going to make a good future. (ii) karashika students that want to collect your brain (got this idea from my grandma) lol. This may not be the best but trust me you will get laid atleast for sometimes till you run out of brain.

2: Always look good: as you can see it's not being handsome from birth but you maintaining yourself and your skin ( I recommend Peps organic products), get yourself a nice hair cut always, put some powder and smell great. Don't forget to wear latest designers.

3. Be popular : this can be achieved in many ways from singing to being a producer to the chief of them all being a political figure on campus, trust me this works wonders

4. Own a car: this is the surest of all if there is any word like that, it works one starting from moremi, to akintola, all the way to alumni, moz girl even if na tyre them go for sha own a car by any means and they don't care where you got it.

5. Be a giver: girls here like givers be ready to give her anything you can afford from taking her to forks and fingers to taking her to new market. Lend

what a surprise that this poo is coming out from a student of 0au(I presume you are),you are a disgrace to the entire great ife students.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by futurelee51: 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
you are such a disgrace to Oau,and nairaland has to moderate what appears on its front page,this is errant nonsense

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by swifayo: 12:15am On Apr 21, 2017
futurelee51:
you are such a disgrace to Oau,and nairaland has to moderate what appears on its front page,this is errant nonsense

Your daddy is a disgrace... Abi see dis idiot with shit all over his life o
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by swifayo: 12:16am On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=futurelee51 post=55753056][/quote]

Bros Shey u are not high on risky
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Greenbuoy(m): 1:31am On Apr 21, 2017
N o n s e n s e

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by giddexdguru: 4:19am On Apr 21, 2017
Register and get $5(N2500) free. Also work online and get money http://.net/7nJALh
Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by Fabulous0019(m): 7:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Awo beans at work..... cry

1 Like

Re: How To Get Laid In Oau by toygod2: 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2017
MUMU TALK VERSION 1.0
swifayo:
Hmmm don't know why I am sharing this but trust me getting laid in oau can be as hard as getting rich in Nigeria, but have drafted out 10 sure ways if done right to get laid on campus.

5. Be a giver: girls here like givers be ready to give her anything you can afford from taking her to forks and fingers to taking her to new market. Lend her that money she asked for and don't ask back. (warning: do this with sense). And with time she will fall for crap and pufffff.

Visit swiffersnews..com.ng for the rest

(1) (Reply)

Is This School Approved Western Aviation And Marine Business Academy / 3rd Class Degree! Go For Pgd Or Go Back For 2nd Degree / Comprehensive List Of Low Tuition Universities In The US With Tuition Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.