Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Meet Nigerian Yoga Queen - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet Nigerian Yoga Queen (854 Views)

Meet Nigerian Man Who Makes Dolls That Are Selling Better Than Barbie (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Yoga Queen by kingjaja23(m): 7:27am On Apr 20, 2017
Meet Chocolako, Nigerian yoga queen and naturalista. The name chocolako was got joining of her birth and childhood nick names. She is a yoga life + style mentor, writer, meditation guide and Yoga Innergy Founder. She currently lives and teach yoga/meditation in Lagos, Nigeria

When asked how her passion for yoga started, she replied "It started with an open mind. In 2005, I unrolled a yoga mat for the very first time. During this 90-minute session, I experienced a range of emotions. “E-motions” are energies in motion. The recognition of these energies and willingness to remain connected to my inner self, breath, heart beats and body encouraged me to continue unrolling my yoga mat to discover more."

Popular for her nicely lean and beautiful body, Choco revealed her favorite foods are fresh juices using fruits and vegetables from local farmers. She also has a pescetarian diet – fish, prawns, vegetables and fruit. Her sugar intake is minimal, mostly fruit based sugar, which her body can digest. She enjoys ice cream and sorbet in manageable doses.

Follow her on
Instagram/Facebook: @Chocolako
Twitter: @Chocolako_

Source: http://fitnaijaweb..com.ng/2017/04/meet-nigeria-yoga-queen.html?m=1

Re: Meet Nigerian Yoga Queen by jacko007(m): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2017
funny enough....it doesnt ring a bell...
Re: Meet Nigerian Yoga Queen by Thisboysef(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2017
Thank God I almost gave a f*ck

(1) (Reply)

See Googles Definition For Aboki / Idia, First Queen Mother Of Benin Kingdom (the Face Of FESTAC 77) / 7 Igbo Women On The Things They Dislike About Igbo Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.