Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Ent Musician, Tekno Goes Abroad For Treatment After Suffering Acute Ailment - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ent Musician, Tekno Goes Abroad For Treatment After Suffering Acute Ailment (385 Views)

Download Mp3: Tekno - Jogodo Mp3 Download / BET 2017: Wizkid, Tekno, Davido Nominated For Best International Act Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ent Musician, Tekno Goes Abroad For Treatment After Suffering Acute Ailment by profnew1: 10:17am On Apr 20, 2017
He has apologized to show promoters and fans for not showing up to one concert of two. He wrote: “I know I have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing Fans worldwide! I’ve been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. “I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost.

Am not taking any bookings right now as I’m off to America for proper treatment. God’s grace I’ll get better in no time and be Acid reflux (GERD) is a condition in which acid backs up from the stomach into the esophagus and even up to the throat and irritates the tissue. The revelation was made on Instagram by the singer himself, Tekno who said that he has been suffering from the ailment for the past one month. He has apologized to show promoters and fans for not showing up to one concert of two.

He wrote: “I know I have disappointed a whole lot of promoters and my amazing Fans worldwide! I’ve been sick for over a month from acid reflux and it has worsened. “I want to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; all the show refunds and any other lost. Am not taking any bookings right now as I’m off to America for proper treatment. God’s grace I’ll get better in no time and be

Read more with link below

(1) (Reply)

Lagosvibes Cyber0.1 By Rodwenbeatz X Kbullet X Aytee X Sqdon And Osun State Star / Queen Oshun Now An Artist (the Mother Of Love, Wealth And Riches) / The New Nairaland Song By "Jaycey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.