Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi (375 Views)

Smooth Jazz Music For Work, Sleep And Relaxation / Full Album Download: Michael W. Smith – Awaken (the Surrounded Experience) / Help!!! Please Where Do I Download Jazz Music? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2017
I love music, I love anything music. I can spend the whole day listening to different kinds of songs in all genres.

I appreciate all genres of music like hip-hop, soul, rap, rhythm ‘n’ blues and so on. Even as a kid, I could sing any song totally.

During my secondary school days, I used to be the one that sang for the class during events. And that was when I discovered I am a music freak.

I could sing to any song, just any song and I could rap too! I had many friends, because I helped them write songs and taught them how to sing.

But as I grew older, I found out that I have this special love for jazz music. It brings an atmosphere of peace in my soul.

The ambience that jazz music creates is what drives me; it puts me in a different kind of mood that is indescribable!

Jazz music is mostly appreciated by people who love serenity;you could feel it going into your arteries and down to your inner soul!

Whenever I feel stressed and in the mood for relaxing, I just turn on my favorite jazz music from good artist and I will be fine.

Over the years I came to find solace in listening to quiet songs, especially those that talked about peace and love and nature.

If you love quiet times, you would definitely be a fan of jazz music. It’s quite soothing, and has healed a lot of wounded hearts.

I don’t know what I will do without music and especially jazz music. Everything I do, I do them while listening to music.

I recall being in my father’s bad books because I played jazz music all day, every day, instead of reading my books or doing my home work!

At a time, listening to jazz music endeared many people to me, as they often liked the sound once they heard me playing it.

I in turn made a lot of friends because, once I get to meet someone, the first thing we discussed was music, and jazz music!

If you have never listened to any jazz song, you are missing out a great deal, but it is never too late, start today and experience peace untold.

In Nigeria, we really do not have jazz artist or maybe I have not made my research, but I listened to Ego (formerly with Lagbaja) and it was a masterpiece!

I don’t remember the title of the album, but I think it’s her debut album and it’s a song I know I listen to on a daily basis, back to back without getting bored.

Most of the jazz music I listen to are from foreign artist like, Frank Sinatra, Sade Adu, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong etc. the list is just endless!

Anita Baker sings smooth jazz and I can listen to her all day, in fact, Anita Baker is my all-time favorite jazz artist.

Instead of feeling down out of stress or desperation, I chill out with some soul-lifting jazz sounds and ultimately slip into another world.

Source: http://www.chichiuncensored.com/awaken-inner-spirit-jazz-music/

1 Like

Re: Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi by Becky4u(f): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
you are right OP, most Nigerian don't know good music, it is only few people that understand jazz music. my favorite jazz singer is George Benson

1 Like

Re: Awaken Your Inner Spirit With Jazz Music- Chichi by dealslip(f): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
Enya is the best to stir my soul and reach my inner spirit. I find my inner self responding to her song especially one by one and anywhere is. Too much noise out there in the name of music, it actually unsettles the soul.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Delta Rising - LI X Sbcrux / There Seems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.