Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? (456 Views)

Own A Genuine Plot of Land in Ajah with Just N2.5m Only!!! / A Genuine Plot Of Land For Sale At Avu, Owerri West / A Genuine Plot Of Land For Sale At ILOGBO ASOWO (ogun State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2017
[color=#000099]
100 x 100 at Amagba after Ugbo GRA.
Fast developing community. Land is located at prime location in the center of the community
Preferred location for people seeking the serenity of GRA at an affordable price.
Deed of transfer, survey and community documents available
Price 2.5 million ONO
Interested buyers and their agents contact only
Re: Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? by osato45: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
;
Re: Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? by osato45: 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
[color=#000099]
100 x 100 at Amagba after Ugbo GRA.
Fast developing community. Land is located at prime location in the center of the community
Preferred location for people seeking the serenity of GRA at an affordable price.
Deed of transfer, survey and community documents available
Price 2.5 million ONO
Interested buyers and their agents contact only
Please i did like to know if this land is still available and how much is its last price. I am very much interested
Re: Do You Want To Purchase A Genuine Plot Of Land In Benin ? by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
osato45:

Please i did like to know if this land is still available and how much is its last price. I am very much interested

Available. Yes.
Lets discuss privately on whatsapp 08058813419. Price is firm though.

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Phase 1 Luxurious 3 Bedrooms Apartment(flat) At 37000000 Per Flat / How Much Is The Price Of Cement In Your Location / Selling...brand New Duplexes Off Odili Rd. Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.