Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On (568 Views)

Tboss Breaks Down And Lays Curses On Muslim Lady Who Called Her Child 'Ugly' / Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Tboss Breaks Her Silence on Kemen incident, AY Live (Video), see fan reactions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by olaboo123: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
Tokunbo 'TBoss' Idowu has finally reacted to all the negative attention that followed Kemen's disqualification in the BBN house and backlash against Nigerian comedians who used it to create jokes in her presence. In videos made available minutes ago on her official Instagram page, TBoss thanked Nigerians for their support and revealed that she will now align herself with courses that promote and uphold values she holds dear. In her words;

"First of all, I will like to thank everyone who supported me in my Big Brother Naija journey. I'm beyond grateful for your time and the immense efforts and resources to get me to the Top 3. It has been a big adjustment for me coming back home to Nigeria concerning the attention my participation in the show attracted. Why I've tried to adjust as fast as I can, certain incidents have happened in the past week that have been difficult to shake off. I am not unaware of the the thousands who raised their voices in my defence. I am extremely grateful to you all. I have realized for the foreseeable future, I will always be in the eye of the storm and that is why I have chosen to be measured in my approach and speech. I am however not oblivious to it all. Words are powerful but actions speak louder. Over the next few weeks, I will align myself with several courses that promote and uphold values I hold dear. Going forward, I will no longer allow myself to be put in situations that trivialize and attempt to normalize the unfortunate incident that happened to me on March 5th in the Big Brother Naija house. Conversations must be had on the importance of consent. Thank you so much guys for listening to me. This is TBoss."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTGnBIzhKcq/

http://loveandgizt..com/2017/04/tboss-breaks-her-silence-says-she-will.html

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by gbegemaster(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
This girl is really taking this President of Tboss Nation thing seriously o.

I do not blame her. I blame those Nigerians that have never seen a half caste that wears a ring on her nose before.
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by olaboo123: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mynd44 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

So she is going back to Rome angry

She can go back to Romania to see the prime minister...nonsense

Anyway na tokunbo sha wink
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by FelixFelicis(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017
[
Enough of Tboss shiit angry lipsrsealed angry
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by FelixFelicis(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2017

Enough of Tboss shiit angry lipsrsealed angry
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by AngelicBeing: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
Keneking:
Mynd44 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked

So she is going back to Rome angry

She can go back to Romania to see the prime minister...nonsense

Anyway na tokunbo sha wink
If she likes , let her go to space, Mount Everest, Kilimanjaro, Antarctica or Jupiter, does that reduce the cost of garri in the market, who cares, every mallam with his or her kettle, showing & displaying their daily lives on social media, next news jare wink

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by spartan117(m): 12:53pm On Apr 20, 2017
So what were u looking 4 in his bed?
Or dont u ave ur own
Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Mtcheww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss Breaks Her Silence,about Everything That Happened To Her & Plan To Move On by chucs: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
@

(1) (Reply)

Crashed Marriage: Actress Victoria Inyama Shows Support To Actress Mercy Aigbe / What Alterplate? Happy Harrysong Spotted With Five Star Music Family / 10 Hilarious Tweets Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi Engagement That Will Making U Laug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.