Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected (1403 Views)

Peter Okoye Calls A Woman Who Won N500k, What She Did Next Is Shocking / Sophia Momodu Caught Her Daughter Imade Adeleke With Her Phone / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected by coinsense: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2017
This is indeed funny and epic one, a Nigerian lady who found out that her husband is having nice time with his side-chick shocked everyone after storming the bar in a peaceful manner to tell her husband that she is aware of his cheating lifestyle.

According to a Facebook user who shared the news, the side-chick left the scene in shame without the wife saying a single word to her.

SCREENSHOTS: https://www.onlinenaija.com/lol-nigerian-lady-caught-her-husband-with-his-side-chick-at-a-bar-and-she-did-the-unexpected/

Re: Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected by coinsense: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected by Everblazinggg(f): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected by hylyne(m): 1:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
Is the movie on sale?

What's the tittle, I'm very jobless. I need to watch it.

1 Like

Re: Lol. Nigerian Lady Caught Her Husband With Sidechick And She Did The Unexpected by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:38pm On Apr 20, 2017
BABA, AS WE NO FIND HUMAN HEAD FOR THE MONEY RITUAL, SHEY YOU GO FIT USE GOAT DO AM FOR US?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen A Blue Dog Before? You Need To See These Ones(photos) / I Never Kiss In My Movies – Ruth Kadiri / All You Need To Know About “moms At War” Omoni Oboli’s New Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.