Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others! (870 Views)

DIY: How to make organic Oils / DIY: How To Make Ankara Shoe And Bag (video). / DIY How To Revamp Your Old Bags Using Ankara Fabric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others! by senerong: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hi nairalanders, this time I’d be showing you a picture tutorial of how to make your own customized phone case in 5 steps. Who is ready to learn?

First of all,

Materials needed:

- Transparent phone case (I used an iPhone6s plus case for this)
- UHU gum
- Scissors
- Flowers
- Any other ‘glam up’ material

Let's begin!

The rest of the tutorial can be seen here.....didn't want to keep uploading the pictures here when I've posted it somewhere before. bear with me grin - https:///8moirB

Have fun learning!

Re: DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others! by SuperSuave(m): 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
cheesy

Re: DIY How To Customize Your Phone Case And Make For Others! by peenk(f): 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Convert your used or unused weaves into wigs at an affordable price. With or without closures. We're professionals in using lace frontals, lace closures , 360 lace frontals etc. Whichever style you desire can be constructed for you. Try us today and thank us later. Call or whatsapp @teenashairven 09052213141

(1) (Reply)

Shark RDA Little Vaporizer, In-stock / What is The Best Way To Buy A Jewelly From USA? / The Cure For Dyeing Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.