Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) (8403 Views)

Get 3GB On Your Airtel Line FREE / How Can I Retrieve My Files From A Broken Phone / Crazy Easter Sales 2017! All SOLD OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 12:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
I was robbed last week, and I lost my wallet and phone. Now, I am trying to retrieve my line, but I don't have any identification right now. Is there a way I can go about retrieving my line without a form of identification? Even while I try to get another form of identification, they are still requesting a form of identification, but I am lost right now, and I need that sim back urgently. I thought since it is a sim that i am registered to with my thumb print, photo and all they would be an easier way to get it back.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hmm!
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
You can always do wit the street or bus stop pple selling Sim-card.. Dey ll Jst charge u token of 1k and make sure u reason the person to do it well.. Jst gve dem the three-five numbers you do call always.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
Silvawazza:
You can always do wit the street or bus stop pple selling Sim-card.. Dey ll Jst charge u token of 1k and make sure u reason the person to do it well.. Jst gve dem the three-five numbers you do call always.

Thanks a million for this comment. I will do this.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm! I am still trying to get my sim back.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 10:41am On Apr 28, 2017
Is there anywhere I can make a fake ID?
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 11:12am On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:
Hmm! I am still trying to get my sim back.
Where do u stay?
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2017
Silvawazza:

Where do u stay?

Ibadan.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 11:26am On Apr 28, 2017
Airtel have made me suicidal. Thank God there is no Lagoon in Ibadan.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 1:16pm On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:

Ibadan.
Ooh.. I see.
Well why dnt u Jst go to poly or university environment and do dat.. If u re staying close to the place. U can't always get fake identity card done and the sim also.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:
Airtel have made me suicidal. Thank God there is no Lagoon in Ibadan.
Just take it easy man.. Ds a small ish.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silvawazza:

Ooh.. I see.
Well why dnt u Jst go to poly or university environment and do dat.. If u re staying close to the place. U can't always get fake identity card done and the sim also.

Hmm! I will ask around.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 1:26pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silvawazza:

Just take it easy man.. Ds a small ish.

No o! I have no means to get my sim back, that is not small ish.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:

No o! I have no means to get my sim back, that is not small ish.
The funniest tinz is dat here in lagos I see ds sim pple everyday and it's not something hard to do.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by NoMoreTrolling: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2017
Just imagine, so what's the point of capturing your biometrics and picture

Funny country. How can I, as the owner, go in, flesh and blood and you still want my ID?
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 4:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silvawazza:

The funniest tinz is dat here in lagos I see ds sim pple everyday and it's not something hard to do.

Getting a new sim is super easy...it is retrieving an old sim that is hard.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by iWing1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
Just imagine, so what's the point of capturing your biometrics and picture

Funny country. How can I, as the owner, go in, flesh and blood and you still want my ID?
Abi o!
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
kayo80:

Getting a new sim is super easy...it is retrieving an old sim that is hard.
I will talk to a friend and update u asap. Let's see if he can work tinz out for you.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2017
Silvawazza:

I will talk to a friend and update u asap. Let's see if he can work tinz out for you.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2017
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks.
Am speechless ryt now.. Ds sim issue is getting serious ooo.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by kayo80(m): 7:31am On May 06, 2017
Silvawazza:

Am speechless ryt now.. Ds sim issue is getting serious ooo.

Hmm! Thanks for trying. I got the sim back on Thursday. I went through a gruesome procedure of getting the national I.D card, which I then used to get the sim.
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2017
kayo80:

Hmm! Thanks for trying. I got the sim back on Thursday. I went through a gruesome procedure of getting the national I.D card, which I then used to get the sim.
Wow.. Gud to hear dat.

1 Like

Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by heshomoney(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Please where can I retrieve my airtel sim in Abuja on Saturday
Re: Is There An Alternate Way To Retrieve My Airtel Line (I'm Going Crazy) by Silvawazza(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2017
heshomoney:
Please where can I retrieve my airtel sim in Abuja on Saturday
Go to Aguyi Ironsi Str. Abuja, Wuse 2.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Car Alarm & Gps Vehicle Tracking Hybrid System - Price Schedule.look At It / Commercial Freezers And Refrigerators For Sale At Affordable Prices / We Sell The Best Powerbanks In Nigeria: Xiaomi Powerbanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.