Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Is There A Diabetes Cure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There A Diabetes Cure? (403 Views)

Ask A Diabetes Related Public Question / Native Scent Leaf Bitter Leaf Diabetes Cure / Diabetes Cure With Diet Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There A Diabetes Cure? by JoelNkantaBlog: 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2017
With all the research on diabetes and advances in diabetes treatments, it’s tempting to think someone has surely found a diabetes cure by now. But the reality is that there is no cure for diabetes — neither type 1 diabetesnor type 2 diabetes.

However, there are treatments, including simple things you can do daily, that make a big difference.

Is there a natural therapy that can cure diabetes?
No. Natural therapies such as deep abdominal breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, guided imagery, and biofeedback can help relieve stress. And emotional stress affects your blood sugar levels. So learning to relax is important in managing your diabetes.

Supplements don’t cure diabetes, either. Some natural supplements may interact dangerously with your diabetes medication. Others have been shown to help improve your diabetes, but always check with your doctor before taking any supplement.

Be skeptical about claims of a diabetes cure. A genuine cure will have been tested repeatedly in clinical trials with clear success.

What lifestyle changes can help me manage my diabetes?
Even though there’s no diabetes cure, diabetes (Click on the link below to read more)
<[URL: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Is There A Diabetes Cure? by Titanik: 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2017
There is a diabetics cure and it's very simple and newly discovered. In a 4 litre keg of water, cut about 15 pieces of okro inside and leave it for 3 days. Remove the okro and start taken the water. 1 glass cup morning and night. It's not a joke. Also for Prostate & Breast Cancer patient call me on 08092427991 for more enquiry.
Re: Is There A Diabetes Cure? by pastormellanby: 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2017
call me on 07039693928
Re: Is There A Diabetes Cure? by katelyryan: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2017
Agreed,no cure of diabetes till now.
Re: Is There A Diabetes Cure? by Popsicle: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
I can say with all CONFIDENCE that after seeing my mum inject herself on her stomach everyday with insulin since the late 80's till January 4, 2017 when she was introduced to okro in water, I thank the Almighty God that till date she has not used the insulin or her drugs again. She puts 6 fingers of okro in a full glass of water after cutting off both ends and leaves it overnight, then drinks the water in the morning. She is much stronger than before that people had to ask what the secret was.

God has given us solutions for all our problems but the issue is that we tend to overlook them or underrate them.

This is a personal testimony.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Tips On Cleaning Baby Toys / Head Of Fertility Clinic May Have Impregnated Dozens Of Women.. / This Man Want To Do This For The Community As His Birthday Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.