Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wall Clock In The Living Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wall Clock In The Living Room (662 Views)

Living Room Furniture - NO LONGER AVAILABLE! / Imo Govt Fights Corruption, Adopts Clock In Clock Out System / What Will You Do If This Is Your Pastor's Living Room Wall Clock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wall Clock In The Living Room by Fish4wealth: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
In this age of technology when almost all our gadgets and device has an inbuilt clock, is it still fashionable and needful to have a wall clock in your living room?
Do share your view.....
Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by hisgrace090: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
It remain the easiest to view, so I use one.
Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by blackylola(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
The BA3 is dead for over 6mnts and I don't care

1 Like

Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by Fish4wealth: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2017
blackylola:
The BA3 is dead for over 6mnts and I don't care
Haaa.....and the battery of wall clock are not rechargeable.....lolzs....I feel you....
Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by Fish4wealth: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
hisgrace090:
It remain the easiest to view, so I use one.
Meaning.....its indispensable....... Should it develop any fault, would you bother to repair or replace
Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by hisgrace090: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2017
Fish4wealth:

Meaning.....its indispensable....... Should it develop any fault, would you bother to repair or replace

Will opt for a replacement.
Re: Wall Clock In The Living Room by homewoxng: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
Very interesting. Around 2011, so many social life scientists predicted the future, saying watch manufacturers will soon lose their entire market to smart phones makers. Today, Its a little surprising that not only are Clock Makers and Watch manufacturers still in business, Phone makers like Apple and Google Android are betting their future on watches.

Time is a crucial part of life. The Clock is one of the few tools we are gifted to keep track, measure and also indicate time. But wall clocks are not just meant to keep time. They serve to add to the aesthetics of your home and office space.

The fact that wall clocks comes in the different designs and colours makes them abundantly suitable for decoration. Hence, one of the many reasons people cannot do without them.

If you will buy, buy in Nigeria on www.homewox.ng/clocks

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See What This Lady Wore To An Event And What She Did On Red Carpet / OMG!!! See This Talented Dog Dancing To One Of The Popular Nigeria Music (mad Ov / My Dressing For Work Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.