Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards (41206 Views)

How To Send A Confidential Message On Gmail / How To Recover Over-scratched Recharge Cards / MTN Reacts Over The Sudden Price Increase Of Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by nickluv90: 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
[ MTN are doing so because they feel they are the biggest network. they dont no that greed is what will make them lost relevance with time. I hope other network take advantage of this to gain added active customers.

1 Like

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by sagir1994(m): 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2017
HsLBroker:
I know one mtn franchise, when I asked him the reason for the extra N10 extra charges on N100 card, he said when they are selling N100 for N100, they are buying @ N92 and now they are buying @ N97.

You see why, and he was trying to justify the point by saying base on logistics, it will be difficult for then to sell at N100 when they are buy at N97, so since then I just dial *737# and buy directly from my account.

Hope I'm making sense to u sir.
alright, thank you for the enlightenment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by nickluv90: 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
HsLBroker:
It was mtn that increase their price, that was why this people also increase the money by adding the N10, N20

this problem is from MTN, they are doing because they feel they are the biggest network. they dont no that greed is what will make them lost relevance with time. I hope other network take advantage of this to gain additional active users

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by sagir1994(m): 10:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
HsLBroker:
I know one mtn franchise, when I asked him the reason for the extra N10 extra charges on N100 card, he said when they are selling N100 for N100, they are buying @ N92 and now they are buying @ N97.

You see why, and he was trying to justify the point by saying base on logistics, it will be difficult for then to sell at N100 when they are buy at N97, so since then I just dial *737# and buy directly from my account.

Hope I'm making sense to u sir.
alright, thank you for the enlightenment..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by muaa(f): 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2017
I don't use mtn buh I've been buying for 110 and 220. Like WTF
I think is safer to buy from my bank account henceforth
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by arnold123: 12:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Dammyomatic:
Received a message minutes ago and I says "dear customer do not agree to pay more than the amount on the recharge card sold, remember, what you see is what you pay" well this is for all recharge card sellers out there selling MTN cards for one hundred and ten naira or one hundred and twenty naira please stop it.

I kukuma dey buy from my bank account as usual, I hate shayt and I have a low tolerance level for it!
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Nigeria is a jungle.
Everybody just trying to rip off anybody of their money
Oga,come and check out the new gun I just bought.it comes at a very cheap price
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by ChristyB(f): 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
I'll keep buying from them, innocent people trying to make a living but MTN won't let them.
borednhorny:
There was a particular celeb that championed the campaign of recharging from roadside vendors. Honestly i understand the vendors plight. Most of them do not make more than #30 per 10 cards sold.
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by Nadalmessi: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2017
They buy 1 mtn 100 for #99 from wholesalers

1 Like

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by jacoik(m): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2017
nurez305:
People still dey buy recharge card from shop? I don't even know the last time I buy card from any retailer.... Internet has taken over
and when I don't have access to internet? Shebi if I slap u now Nigerians go react say I deh wicked
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by nurez305(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2017
jacoik:
and when I don't have access to internet? Shebi if I slap u now Nigerians go react say I deh wicked
ode, even if you don't have access to the internet since you stay in the village, you can buy airtime using bank ussd code to load your phone.... you better wake up from your slumber before the world leave you behind .... backward kid

1 Like

Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by Cromagnon: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mandesz:
mtn is a shit! wen businessman buy @N98, how sud DT b sold to make profit. mtn sud beat dia price down.
in ma area other networks is N100
sell 2000 pieces per day or find a real job
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by Cromagnon: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
1zynnvn:
who's fault ? they buy 10 at 990. Mtn should pity them
why? did they invest their money like Mtn. everyone looking for sharp biz, nothing long term, nothing developmental. make den enter farm Abeg
Re: MTN's Message On Payment For Recharge Cards by blackbelt(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
alexistaiwo:

You say wetin?!
What are you supplying?
Pizza or popcorn?
arms supplier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices / Free Mtn To All Network Free Call Code Released ! Get It Here: Its 4 Real==>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.