Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. (1403 Views)

Office Space|warehouse To Let In Ibadan Central*Updated* / RSC, Miniflat, Flat & Warehouse to Let in Mainland Lagos. / Warehouse To Let & A Bungalow { Suitable For A Restaurant } Along Ogudu Rd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
A Warehouse 115ft long, 50ft wide and 50ft high with easy trailer access to the main road(Oyo Rd.) is available to let at reasonable price. Contact Ahmed Sabi on 08035268694.
Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by katki: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2010
pls post pictures of the warehouse,im interested
Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2010
katki:

pls post pictures of the warehouse,im interested

I'll upload the pictures ASAP. Thanks for showing interest.
Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pictures of warehouse available. Check it out.
Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2010
Pictures of warehouse available. Check it out.

Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by katki: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks for the pictures.Actually im looking 4 a solid Warehouse to store grains for 6months at Ibadan.The Warehouse must have a solid and elevated concrete floor.There should be no side opening at all to guard against insects and rodents.From the pictures the hight of the warehouse looks like 6metres high as against advertised figure of 50ft(15.24m).Also the structural quality is poor as there are cracks on the walls.If u have another one say 2500-3000sm with a hight not less than 6m at eaves,let me know soonest.Send pictures to katki50@yahoo.com
Re: Warehouse To Let At Ibadan, Near Iita. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2010
You're welcome. It's unfortunate it's not what you are looking for, though it's been a while since it has been used, it was used by VABO Agric, and is still located on their farm. What you mistook for cracks actually mold. And the height is 15m along the center span. But if I get anything else I'll let you know.

Tahnks

(1) (Reply)

Hiighly Discounted Plot Of Land For Sale In Ivory Gardens,makogi Behind Mfm / Pearly Gate Estate @ Ikota / 105 Acres Of Land Available For Sale At Ewekoro Local Govt. Area Wasinmi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.