Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise (935 Views)

Etisalat Network : Can Recieve But Can't Make Calls / Etisalat Network In Benue State / Etisalat Network In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by pimper24: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
The customer care line is not toll free, relatively high data charges and worse of all I bought 1.5GB which they told me I had zero data after 20mins of browsing. grin

1 Like

Re: My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by ifex370(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2017
D day I fear etisalat was the day dey kept zapping my #500 for no reason till it finished.. I nearly cried cos I didn't even use it to browse or call

That was the last time I recharged.. cry

They're seriously broke so you won't blame them

1 Like

Re: My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by tosyne2much(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2017
ifex370:
D day I fear etisalat was the day dey kept zapping my #500 for no reason till it finished.. I nearly cried cos I didn't even use it to browse or call

That was the last time I recharged.. cry

They're seriously broke so you won't blame them

Bro, I also experienced the same thing.. I loaded N500 on my Etisalat line and the credit vanished by unjust deductions... SMH

2 Likes

Re: My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
pimper24:
The customer care line is not toll free, relatively high data charges and worse of all I bought 1.5GB which they told me I had zero data after 20mins of browsing. grin
Their customer care is toll free. Dial 200 from your etisalat line or 08090000200 from other networks (calls are charged at prevailing rate of your network)

1 Like

Re: My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by kuma007(m): 8:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
I have stop recharging and buying data on etisalat. They deduct your money anyhow. When you buy 1.5 gig data, even when all you use it for is whatsapp and Facebook, it hardly last two weeks. That network is a scaaam.

1 Like

Re: My First Time On Etisalat Network: Big Surprise by Abudu2000(m): 1:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Even glo doesn't last me talkless of Etisalat. Wether glo is slow as snail or worm i would rather use them so my account can rest in peace oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Break The Glass Of The Smartphone Itself! / The Best Wireless Headphones Of 2017 / Techno W5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.