Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Criminals Parading As Surveillance Taskforce In Lagos State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Criminals Parading As Surveillance Taskforce In Lagos State (426 Views)

Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Nasiru Ali Kozzographa To Sue EFCC For Parading Him As ‘Yahoo Boy’ / Police Shot Two 300L Uniosun Students While Parading School Area (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Criminals Parading As Surveillance Taskforce In Lagos State by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please I don't know where to post this,I don't know where to channel this report of inhumane treatment to, however it's my believe that we could help stop these criminals parading themselves as security agents in Lagos State,we could help make Lagos and Nigeria a better place by tracking them down.
Nairaland mods should move this to the front page please.....

Pardon my mechanical inadequacies and syntax.

I need your help because it was humiliating and frustrating being subjected to such an embarrassment by the so called Surveillance taskforce stationed at Akelere street closed to Shoprite, Surulere,Lagos.

It all started after my brother and I had left Zenith bank,we trekked to Skye bank which is a stone's throw from there for another transaction.
One of the members of the so called Surveillance team approached and told us to meet their boss. Humbly,we obliged after seeing his ID only to be interrogated and bombarded we all sorts of questions which we patiently answered.There were six in number.

Not satisfied with our answers these useless and hungry looking criminals asked us to submit our phones for a search,they went through our pix,emails,WhatsApp and Facebook chats but found nothing incriminating.
Surprisingly,after re-checking my brother's chat history they alleged that he was a fraudster,and seized our phones.
We were ordered to enter their rickety bus while they threatened to take us to their office along airport road.

To shorten the long story,these criminals forced us to part with 4thousand naira after demanding 200,000 from us initially.

We left dumbfounded,sad and enveloped by indignation being robbed in our own country by the so called Lagos State Surveillance taskforce.

Below is their operation bus and plate number I was able to capture:

Re: Criminals Parading As Surveillance Taskforce In Lagos State by doctokwus: 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
U did a wonderful job by snapping the bus plate number.
A single face of the criminals wud av helped but at least that bus is known and if this can get to Punch or SR,be sure those pple will be sanctioned by d authorities.
What really annoys me most is that even with all d noise about Buhari's anticorruption fight,the Nigerian police seem to act like they are a country unto themselves with the Nigerian authorities powerless to reform or sanction them.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Oando Fuel Station Yaba (photos) / FUTO Suicide: Sydney Prince Denies Rumour In This Video / WICKEDNESS! Man Allegedly Axes His Wife Brutally To Death In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.