Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

The Ageless Nairalander @30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ageless Nairalander @30 (649 Views)

Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos / Adebowale Omotunde David 'lolo' Looking So Ageless As She Rocks Short / 8 Veteran Nollywood Actresses In Their 50s Who Are Stunningly Ageless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Kentox(m): 4:20am On Apr 21, 2017
I can’t believe my 20’s have left me… I think it’s about time I started acting more serious and more so. I remember when I was much younger, I would look at someone who was 30 and say to myself, that’s an old person. Now that I have turned the big 3-0! I now realise it was just an old person who was trying to figure out where the hell all the time went! Ha-Ha! I guess time flies when you’re having fun. Well I Know it’s definitely true for me. I’ll tell you why. Firstly I have amazing friends who do nothing but bundle of joy to be around, and are able to always find a way to put a smile on my face. And Secondly… To all of you beautiful people out there. How can I not enjoy having each and every minute of this day in my life. I mean how lucky can a man get to have such funny, supportive and caring friends. Blessed is the word I use to describe having all of you be apart of my journey through life. Thank you all for the anticipated wishes. It is honestly an honour to celebrate this day with all of you here! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Marketing
Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by darbeelicous(f): 5:16am On Apr 21, 2017
congrats bruh..... U look young smiley smiley
Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Young03(m): 5:27am On Apr 21, 2017
Go n marry
body dey deceive u
Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by femolacqua(m): 5:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Tallesty1(m): 5:48am On Apr 21, 2017
Ageless??

1 Like

Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:59am On Apr 21, 2017
grin

Happy AMAZING 30 wink

We wish u all d best & may you find more love, success & blessings as u age gracefully cheesy grin

From the PLURIMI Family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Kentox(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Happy AMAZING 30 wink

We wish u all d best & may you find more love, success & blessings as u age gracefully cheesy grin

From the PLURIMI Family
Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Kentox(m): 9:24am On Apr 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
congrats bruh..... U look young smiley smiley
Thanks....
Re: The Ageless Nairalander @30 by Kentox(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Young03:
Go n marry
body dey deceive u
I will when the time comes.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Accused Of Disrespecting The Queen / Davido's Trip To Yola In A Private Jet / It Was Tough Keeping This Coded For So Long - Banky W's Best Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.