Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax (656 Views)

Call For Both Your Interior And Exterior Design / Luxurious 3D House Exterior Design / Any Lady That Loves Art Job And Interior. Decor Job Call Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax by Tiwi17(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2017
Been a huge fan of graphics, art ,aesthetics, quality , originality ,creativity n well detailed design , I decided to share few of my architectural Designs ( both interior and exterior ) in form of 3D renderings using 3DSMAX ( my favorite software ) .It a way of me turning my abstract imagination into an art and something visible, interpreting it in d best way possible using these renderings.i'm still evolving n not there yet as I am never satisfied with any rendering, believing a better job can still be done therefore I strife to learn everyday , so from 3DSMAX/rendering experts, I am open to constructive criticism, evaluation, corrections and willing to learn more.I hope it also helps and inspires. Thank you and God bless.

Re: Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax by Tiwi17(m): 4:42am On Apr 21, 2017
More renderings, usually a combo of very old and new designs

Re: Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax by Tiwi17(m): 5:04am On Apr 21, 2017
More pictures, which include hand / ink rendering for my final project back in school , also poor / low quality renderings in past years to show my growth over the years

Re: Exterior And Interior Renderings Using 3dsmax by kanayorr(m): 1:45am On Apr 12, 2018
check out my version of HD photorealistic renderings using 3ds max and compare...

(1) (Reply)

Fine Picture Of A Food Market In Transnistria / 4 Lessons On How To Find The Right Direction In Life / Jigawa State Declares Friday Public Holiday To Pray For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.