Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,306 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House (331 Views)

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / Man Brutalizes His Daughter For Going To A Neighbor's House To Watch T.V (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House by MiracleGoogle: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2017
This is too much nau! Read below as narrated by Olagunju Adekunle:
God, I can’t just believe this in my life, I was driving to the office this morning and I’ve a reasons to make a call and before I know, I was out of call card, as I alighted from my car to get a recharge card, I sighted this small girl (Esther by name) who was beaten mercilessly by her own father.
Please where are the human right, who can be of assistance to help this girl out from her heartless father? I was so fortunate to interrogate her mother who told me that the girl went to the next neighbour’s room just to watch TV.
I took the girl to a police station on our way getting there, the girl and her mother was redirected to the nearby police station which is very closer to their house.
I called her father and I questioned him the reasons why he battered the little girl so mercilessly and his respond was very dishearten. He even promised and threatened to beat his wife when he returns from work….
Good people of Nigeria, kindly give helping hands as regard to this case, before it gets worse

SOURCE: http://scoregist.com/2017/04/21/father-beats-children-mess-watching-tv-neighbors-house/

Re: Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House by spinna: 7:58am On Apr 21, 2017
With all the stories of underage rape going about ? 2 years..6 months. If blood no comot its ok jo. Stripes cure foolishness says the bible ..maybe its a bit too much though ..
Re: Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House by orunto27: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2017
He is a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats Up Her Children To Mess For Watching TV In A Neighbor’s House by Buharimustgo: 8:21am On Apr 21, 2017
I think its time government creates an agency that will protect children from the horrendous abuse of their parents in Nigeria,this is wickedness at its peak

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 47-year-old Woman In The US / Pastor Allegedly Knocks Down Customs Official In Akwa-ibom / Herdsmen Attacks: Be Prepared For War – CAN Tells Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.