Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Good One From Russian Supreme Court - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good One From Russian Supreme Court (355 Views)

Photos Of Assemblies Of God Members Dancing After Supreme Court Victory / Russia's Supreme Court Deems Jehovah Witnesses Extremist, Bans Organization / Assemblies Of God Crisis: Paul Emeka Loses At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good One From Russian Supreme Court by barrwebilor(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Good morning Nairaland.

I want to address a very pressing issue. I have always wished to address this issue but I didn't want to interfere in a matter that is in a Court of law of another jurisdiction because that will be subjudice. Lol.

The Russian Supreme Court banned Jehovah's witness, all of it's activities and tagged it an extremist group. The Supreme Court further classified it as a terrorist organization. The rationale or reason for this Long awaited decision is premised on the fact that the organization is vehemently against it's members going through BLOOD TRANSFUSION in defiance to science and Doctor's advice. The organization knowing how important and lifesaving the medical process is.

I completely concur with the The Russian Supreme Court in this long awaited decision. Right to Religion is a Fundamental Human Right available to Everybody in the whole world. We also have right to Life. Even a baby knows that life is more important than any Religion. A religion that has no affiliation with terror won't prevent it's members from going through blood transfusion. Blood transfusion is a lifesaving medical process. RIGHT TO RELIGION CANNOT SUPERSEDE RIGHT TO LIFE. LIFE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WITHOUT DUBIETY OR DOUBT.

Kudos to the Russian Supreme Court and government. I advise other countries/jurisdiction that truly care about the lives of it's citizens to follow suit as a lot of lives will be saved from this extremist doctrine.
SN WEBILOR Esq.
Re: Good One From Russian Supreme Court by prinzfavian(m): 10:26am On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm, wow,
well I'm glad it's just your opinion, you're really funny. it's obvious you don't see the bigger picture here as per the banning of our brothers and sisters. well I needn't say much here. what I know is that Jehovah's will at the end of the day will be done.
Re: Good One From Russian Supreme Court by firstking01(m): 10:28am On Apr 21, 2017
Hmmm.
Re: Good One From Russian Supreme Court by orisa37: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
barrwebilor:
Good morning Nairaland.

I want to address a very pressing issue. I have always wished to address this issue but I didn't want to interfere in a matter that is in a Court of law of another jurisdiction because that will be subjudice. Lol.

The Russian Supreme Court banned Jehovah's witness, all of it's activities and tagged it an extremist group. The Supreme Court further classified it as a terrorist organization. The rationale or reason for this Long awaited decision is premised on the fact that the organization is vehemently against it's members going through BLOOD TRANSFUSION in defiance to science and Doctor's advice. The organization knowing how important and lifesaving the medical process is.

I completely concur with the The Russian Supreme Court in this long awaited decision. Right to Religion is a Fundamental Human Right available to Everybody in the whole world. We also have right to Life. Even a baby knows that life is more important than any Religion. A religion that has no affiliation with terror won't prevent it's members from going through blood transfusion. Blood transfusion is a lifesaving medical process. RIGHT TO RELIGION CANNOT SUPERSEDE RIGHT TO LIFE. LIFE IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT WITHOUT DUBIETY OR DOUBT.

Kudos to the Russian Supreme Court and government. I advise other countries/jurisdiction that truly care about the lives of it's citizens to follow suit as a lot of lives will be saved from this extremist doctrine.
SN WEBILOR Esq.

Settle with your Adversaries on The Road before you are judged. No wonder Putin promised to push Terrorists to God fast for Judgement before they destroy this Earth for us. The Lord is Wise.

(1) (Reply)

Another Pastor Caught With Drugs, Including Crack Cocaine!!! / Bible Stories (37): Jacob Loves Rachel / The Three Basic Education (training) Every Believer Should Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.