Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Facebook Wants To Let You Type With Your Brain And Hear With Your Skin - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Wants To Let You Type With Your Brain And Hear With Your Skin (388 Views)

Facebook Wants To Do Something Totally Unexpected: Pay You For Your Data / Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos / How Do You Hold Or Type With Your Tablet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Wants To Let You Type With Your Brain And Hear With Your Skin by technative(f): 11:16am On Apr 21, 2017
The social network giant, Facebook has announced its upcoming projects focused on building new capabilities for communication which will allow users type through their minds and hear with their skin cool cool cool. A technology that could let people fire off text messages or emails by thinking, instead of needing to interrupt what they are doing to use smartphone touchscreens, for example.

The projects were unveiled recently at Facebook’s F8 developer conference.

Read more at https://itedgenews.ng/2017/04/21/facebook-wants-to-let-you-type-with-your-brain-and-hear-with-your-skin/

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Help Me With My Phone / Whatsapp Monthly / I Need Techno L8 Plus,or any other phone that has strong battery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.