Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy (582 Views)

Machester United Celebrates Corper Who Saved Female Corper At Election In Rivers / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Reacts To Death Of Over 30 Football Fans In Calabar, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy by Dharnchuks(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2017
Manchester United few took to their twitter handle (@manutd) to send their Condolence to the families and friends of fans who lost their lives in Calabar after watching Manchester United's 2nd leg quarter quarter final match against Anderletch.

"Our thoughts go out to the United fans, their friends and families affected by the tragedy in Calabar, Nigeria, yesterday. https:///WGnHAxpjMV "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy by adegoody(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2017
So thoughtful of them.I didnt expect that
lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy by chitexy: 11:41am On Apr 21, 2017
RIP to the dead... Onward Man United
Re: Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy by detiosa(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2017
Wow
Re: Machester United Reacts To Calabar Tragedy by Dharnchuks(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Really thoughtful.

adegoody:
So thoughtful of them.I didnt expect that

lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

El Clasico Highlight Between Real Madrid Vs Barcelona (2-3) / Meet Arsenal's New Signing / I’m ‘confused’ On My First Eleven – Rohr Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.