Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Join Me And Sing "Okwa Chukwu" - "Na God" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Join Me And Sing "Okwa Chukwu" - "Na God" (312 Views)

Three Midgets Dance Happily And Sing Praises In Church (Photos, Video) / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama / Prophet Ebelenna Chukwu Sprays Money Non Stop At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Me And Sing "Okwa Chukwu" - "Na God" by proyotaconcept: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is a hot new single from the stables of Proyota Concept by one of the Label's act - Gouti on Duty. The track is titled "Okwa Chukwu" translated thus - "na God" in pidgin.

This rendition is hot and the singer talks about his days from yore as he transcends the pains of poverty to the realm of prosperity with God being his pillar and strength.

The track was produced by H Cahsem (a young talented and budding Producer), under the stable of Gospel Label Proyota Concept.

Watch, listen and Enjoy, i assure you it's never gonna be a waste of your precious MB , rather it'll be a blessing to you as join this talented gospel singer give praises to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4vYo7nEMlE

and don't hesitate to subscribe to our channel for more of such releases.
May God in his infinite mercies grant us all of our heart desires accodring to his riches in Glory
IJN Amen

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn_MeLLcCzTEMyffoZ7EjRg?sub_confirmation=1

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Sends New Representative To Nigeria / Open Heavens Daily Devotional(mon. 08/05/17) / Don't Be Discouraged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.