Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Can A Person That Read Int'l Relation Make His Way In Nig. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can A Person That Read Int'l Relation Make His Way In Nig. (671 Views)

What Is The Lowest Income A Person Living In Lagos Should Earn To Live Decently? / He Bribed His Way And Got A Job But Got Laid Off By The New Governor / Career As A Writer - Little Things That Go A Long Way In Selling Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Person That Read Int'l Relation Make His Way In Nig. by Gentlesoul1(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2010
Compliment of the season to everyone on NL. Am a guy of 24 yrs old and 4 graduated in 2008. I read Int'l relation in one of the Nigeria universities and i had 2.1. I've been thinking alot about how to go about my career knowing the fact that everything as being politicized in Nigeria: If you dont know one or two people in high places in Nigeria it might be difficult to have your way. I need advice on how i can build a career in Nigeria's diplomatic mission/field. I want to become part and parcel of the Nigeria's Diplomat.
Re: How Can A Person That Read Int'l Relation Make His Way In Nig. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
Being an IR Grad. you can work in government and international organisation. You can also work in the commercial, industrial or public sector, financial etc. The link below should be helpful.
http://www.prospects.ac.uk/cms/ShowPage/Home_page/Options_with_your_subject/Your_degree_in_international_relations/Career_areas/p!ecdXiXp

Note the link above is not restricted to U.k or U.s.a student. IR is the same or similar in each country.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Real For The First Time. / Unilever / Hot Job Opportunities: A Fast Growing Business:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.