Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm (990 Views)

In Need Of A Job In Abuja, Engineering Background / For Those With Engineering Background / Vacancy For Marketing Officers With Science/engineering Background. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by SundryInfo: 2:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is one of the ways i feel i can give back to a community that has been extremely helpful to me.

Our firm is a multinational that deals in the manufacture, sales and maintenance of all kinds of engines across many countries. In Nigeria, we render services to top brands in various sectors and even individuals

There is an urgent need for a salesman with the following qualifications

- B.Sc degree in an engineering field
- Minimum of Second Class, Upper
- Minimum of 3years cognate sales experience
- Having an MBA degree is an added advantage

The pay is very decent, with lots of perks, fringe benefits and allowances

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by AssLeeKar: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by kynbasil01: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Location?
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by SundryInfo: 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
Location?

Lagos
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by SundryInfo: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
Mods, please i would appreciate if this is given some push to frontpage. I believe it will help take a Nairalander off the unemployment statistics

CC; davide470, uboma
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by BingoBuhari: 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
SundryInfo:
This is one of the ways i feel i can give back to a community that has been extremely helpful to me.

Our firm is a multinational that deals in the manufacture, sales and maintenance of all kinds of engines across many countries. In Nigeria, we render services to top brands in various sectors and even individuals

There is an urgent need for a salesman with the following qualifications

- B.Sc degree in an engineering field
- Minimum of Second Class, Upper
- Minimum of 3years cognate sales experience
- Having an MBA degree is an added advantage

The pay is very decent, with lots of perks, fringe benefits and allowances

If you are interested, kindly call 08033413643 for an immediate interview

Thanks

Oga I've got sound practical skills on diesel power plant over haul maintenance and awailable.
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by SundryInfo: 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
BingoBuhari:
Oga I've got sound practical skills on diesel power plant over haul maintenance and awailable.

That's good to know bro.

Kindly call the number and speak to the man in charge. If he is impressed, he is prepared to meet you even today!

Goodluck bro
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by BingoBuhari: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
SundryInfo:

That's good to know bro.

Kindly call the number and speak to the man in charge. If he is impressed, he is prepared to meet you even today!

Goodluck bro
Thank you Oga, I don follow the man yarn o. But he sounded it over and over to my ear drums that what he needs is SALES PERSONNEL and Not a Diesel Engines Overhaul Mechanic/Electrical Engr Like me. Seriously am right now available for ant Mech/Elect Power maintenace job. Pls I would like you to help me pass my cv in ur coy incase anytime dey need m someone like me.
Re: Salesman With Engineering Background Wanted In A Power-generating Firm by ojmaroni247(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Would hv loved it to be in Portharcourt. Anyways if your company is interested in spreading their sales to Portharcourt pls inform me. Big_johniwu@yahoo.ca

(1) (Reply)

76th Regular Recruitment Zonal Screening New Date Is 27th May / Fake Immigration Internal Replacement Recruitment (pic) / Urgent Vacancy For School Teachers And Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.