Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes (4259 Views)

Correct Jamb Subject Combinations For All Courses 2019 / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Crystalom3(m): 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
You can now correct mistakes you made during your registration but each cost #2,500 i.e to correct your name will cost #2500 and to correct subject combination will also cost #2500.

How to make corrections

Login to your jamb profile
Click on the menu button I.e the 3 or 4 lines. From the drop box click corrections of details and choose the one you want to correct.

Note you will need a Mastercard, verve card or visa card to make payment. Make sure you do it from your account.
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Adejoke18: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
What about wrong date of birth? the month and year was registered well except the day.
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Crystalom3(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adejoke18:
What about wrong date of birth? the month and year was registered well except the day.
u can correct it but the cost is still the same
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by tesloid(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
what about wrong subject combination cuz I can't see anything lyk dat on jamb site
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 25, 2017
Crystalom3:
You can now correct mistakes you made during your registration but each cost #2,500 i.e to correct your name will cost #2500 and to correct subject combination will also cost #2500.

How to make corrections

Login to your jamb profile
Click on the menu button I.e the 3 or 4 lines. From the drop box click corrections of details and choose the one you want to correct.

Note you will need a Mastercard, verve card or visa card to make payment. Make sure you do it from your account.
Is it possible to change course?
Also, can you do the edit in a cyber cafe?
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by charlisco(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2017
nice
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by holuwartomeseen(f): 8:18am On Apr 25, 2017
Adejoke18:
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Adejoke18: 12:10pm On Apr 25, 2017
Can one make the payments after the exam for the correction of the data?
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Crystalom3(m): 7:50am On Apr 27, 2017
Adejoke18:
Can one make the payments after the exam for the correction of the data?
it after registration closes that you can make correction
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Daniyomex(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2017
I made a mistake with my state of origin abd age while creating my profile but later corrected it when I did my registeration. Will the changes be effective or I still need to go for the online change of data form?
Please, help a brother.
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by cupid007: 5:14pm On Apr 27, 2017
can one still register for the mock exam
Re: How To Correct JAMB Registration Mistakes by Ofoegbus(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2017

(1) (Reply)

ASSU Strike News – ASUU Prepares Calling Off Strike This Week / 9 Everyday Words We Pronounce Wrongly / Man Was Caught On Camera Masturbating Near Ribadu Girl's Hostel ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.