Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) (979 Views)

Vacancy For Nysc Corp Members / Corp Members Expelled From Camp For Doing This Terrible Thing / Ogun Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) by Deeswad: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
Im a 2016 Batch B stream 2 Corp member and I developed an android app to help Fellow NYSC corp members posted to the north learn Hausa language in order to make life easier in the north.

The app is also perfect for anyone willing to learn Hausa language. So feel free to give the link below to your loved ones. I hope u like it.

Click on this link to download the app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andromo.dev553557.app608613
Re: Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) by matrixme(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice work. But why did you have to target only corp members with the app? I think you've just cut off a larger audience out there.
Re: Download Learn Hausa Corpershun(app Designed To Help Corp Members Learn Hausa) by Deeswad: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Thanks matrixme. The reason why I target only corp members is because I know a lot of corp members that face problems because of the language barrier in Hausa land but generally the app can be of help to anyone who is willing to learn hausa language.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Items @ Corpershop / Are those requirements a must ... Plz Help / Please When Is The Stream2 For This Batchc Going For Their Own Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.