Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! (1272 Views)

Please Help I'm Tired Of Brokenness (show Me The Little Way To Make Money) / I'm Tired Of Google Ads / I'm Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why is it that no one wants to help another?
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's really hard, bro. Very hard. I'm like you. The thing is to intensify your search for greener pastures. Double your efforts. I'm doing the same thing now. From Cash Pirate app,
Bitcoin, YouTube, CPA, Freelancer, Nairalancer, Poetry, etc.

Though none is getting me anything now but it is a gradual process. It will surely change. At times, I take consolation in death. That, at most, in hundred years time, this body will be no more to experience any suffering. Just keeping working hard and hope it will work.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Lawnletters(m): 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
First, God is with you. Never ever ever buy the lie that God isn't answering your prayers. He has heard you and has answered you. He has given you the provisions you need. Read the accounts of people raised from the dead in the Bible.

In most of the accounts, it always seemed like God was deaf to the plights of the loved. But the resurrection of the dead proved that to be wrong.

So here's what you should do:

Get an amount of money you want to have in your mind. Every day and every time the despondency comes (as many times as it comes up) rejoice and thank God with your lips that you are rich and that you already have that money : 2 Corinthians 8 :9 and 2 Corinthians 9 :8.

Do this consistently, all day, every day and sooner than later that money will appear in your hands.
And know this : you are in my prayers now. I can't wait to hear your testimonies
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Africlegend:
I have so many profitable business ideas but no fund.I have approached rich people for help but no one seems to be ready. Can't a poor guy make it any longer? Will my Ideas die with me? even bank loan is a no go area, they won't give someone like me with no collateral. I have struggled up and down and now I don't even feel like I'm alive .It's hard in this part of the world. I've also prayed to God to help me.Right now I don't no how I'm feeling.Will it continue like this? will no one help? haa I'm almost fed up!

Go and work first and raise capital to finance your dream business plan
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

I think that's the problem. Jobs are not around to help you and the few things you want to do needs capital and no one is willing to borrow or give.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I think that's the problem. Jobs are not around to help you and the few things you want to do needs capital and no one is willing to borrow or give.

Jobs are everywhere u can start from a construction site as a serving Mason if u r serious, teaching jobs r also available, security man dey n driving jobs jst to state a few.

Stop leaving in fantasy land no body will give u 2 million loan jst BC ur idea is good on paper
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It's really hard, bro. Very hard. I'm like you. The thing is to intensify your search for greener pastures. Double your efforts. I'm doing the same thing now. From Cash Pirate app,
Bitcoin, YouTube, CPA, Freelancer, Nairalancer, Poetry, etc.

Though none is getting me anything now but it is a gradual process. It will surely change. At times, I take consolation in death. That, at most, in hundred years time, this body will be no more to experience any suffering. Just keeping working hard and hope it will work.

Thanks for your contribution bro, It's kind of too hard in this part of the world.I am a stylist, a writer, an event planner etc. To worsen it all bro I just organised a very beautiful, lucrative and inviting university show that would have earned me millions in a matter of months but those who promised to help finance the show failed to do anything meaningful. I feel like the rich don't want us to get there! it's bad, it's carnivorous. If only you know how much time and efforts I put into actualizing that dream.Banks would not loan you money! they want collateral.Is it that People can't just make it with hardwork? without soiling their hands?

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lawnletters:
First, God is with you. Never ever ever buy the lie that God isn't answering your prayers. He has heard you and has answered you. He has given you the provisions you need. Read the accounts of people raised from the dead in the Bible.

In most of the accounts, it always seemed like God was deaf to the plights of the loved. But the resurrection of the dead proved that to be wrong.

So here's what you should do:

Get an amount of money you want to have in your mind. Every day and every time the despondency comes (as many times as it comes up) rejoice and thank God with your lips that you are rich and that you already have that money : 2 Corinthians 8 :9 and 2 Corinthians 9 :8.

Do this consistently, all day, every day and sooner than later that money will appear in your hands.
And know this : you are in my prayers now. I can't wait to hear your testimonies
Thanks bro, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

I'm not lazy, I'm learned and vast for that matter. Even with that, I don't shy away from even labour if the money will justify my sweat.If I see work, I go do bro
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

Jobs are everywhere u can start from a construction site as a serving Mason if u r serious, teaching jobs r also available, security man dey n driving jobs jst to state a few.

Stop leaving in fantasy land no body will give u 2 million loan jst BC ur idea is good on paper
But not everyone can drive, teach or carry those blocks. The first day I tried a Labourer job, ten minutes into a seven hour job, I was convulsing. Where are these other jobs? I'm serious.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
If everyone with a good business idea gets loan of 2m to 5m almost everyone will be a millionaire in life
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Africlegend:
Thanks for your contribution bro, It's kind of too hard in this part of the world.I am a stylist, a writer, an event planner etc. To worsen it all bro I just organised a very beautiful, lucrative and inviting university show that would have earned me millions in a matter of months but those who promised to help finance the show failed to do anything meaningful. I feel like the rich don't want us to get there! it's bad, it's carnivorous. If only you know how much time and efforts I put into actualizing that dream.Banks would not loan you money! they want collateral.Is it that People can't just make it with hardwork? without soiling their hands?
Like I always tell me bro, it is easier to make more money when you have money than to make a dime when you have nothing. A friend of mine into party planning too, even though she's got materials, she finds it difficult to get shows because of packaging issues.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
But not everyone can drive, teach or carry those blocks. The first day I tried a Labourer job, ten minutes into a seven hour job, I was convulsing. Where are these other jobs? I'm serious.

No sweat no sweet

No pain no gain

Start blogging n doing freelance writing then, there are 1000s of things u can do with zero naira. Bloggers n paid article writers are smiling to d bank too
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:
If everyone with a good business idea gets loan of 2m to 5m almost everyone will be a millionaire in life
For where? No amount of money is enough for an irresponsible human being. If people who have shown responsibility and great sense of human interrelationships are given the money there's a great chance your theory will hold.

Some people are not even asking for loans or free money but a place where they can work and make money without any enslavement debt offers. I hundred percent sure that if Mark Zuckerberg was a Nigerian in Nigeria his dream will never see the light of day.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Mobi47(m): 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
pray all you can, work all you can then allow God to have the final say. relax
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

No sweat no sweet

No pain no gain

Start blogging n doing freelance writing then, there are 1000s of things u can do with zero naira
Exactly. That's what I'm doing. From Freelancer, YouTube Adsence, Poetry writing, Creative Writing, CPA Marketing, etc. In two years time there'd be a difference, for sure.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
For where? No amount of money is enough for an irresponsible human being. If people who have shown to responsibility and great sense of human interrelationships are given the money there's a great chance your theory will hold.

Some people are not even asking for loans or free money but a place where they can work and make money without any enslavement debt offers. I hundred percent sure that if Mark Zuckerberg was a Nigerian in Nigeria his dream will never see the light of day.

It's a lie BC we have Linda ikeji n our own seun go and read hw they started at least they are both Nigerians.

Agreed it's tough here but guys are making it here too

Ur entitlement mentality is ur major problem nobody owes u nothing
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

It's a lie BC we have Linda ikeji n our own seun go and read hw they started at least they are both Nigerians.

Agreed it's tough here but guys are making it here too
You mean if Mark was a Nigerian in Nigeria Facebook will have over a billion subscribers? Haba! Fear God na! I'm sure on that.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Exactly. That's what I'm doing. From Freelancer, YouTube Adsence, Poetry writing, Creative Writing, CPA Marketing, etc. In two years time there'd be a difference, for sure.

U can say dt again
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You mean if Mark was a Nigerian in Nigeria Facebook will have over a billion subscribers? Haba! Fear God na! I'm sure on that.

Dnt u kw Linda ikeji at least she is a billionaire at less than 40 yrs what more do u need
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

Dnt u kw Linda ikeji at least she is a billionaire at less than 40 yrs n a Nigerian what more do u need
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

Dnt u kw Linda ikeji at least she is a billionaire at less than 40 yrs n a Nigerian what more do u need
You are missing my point. Linda is a billionaire in Naira but a millionaire in dollars. My point is that an idea as big as Facebook cannot be created by a Nigerian in Nigeria simply because the country doesn't even have the means to accommodate it.

Take for example Google and other companies that require direct interaction of satellites in space. Can the Nigerian space agency eben launch a satellite in space, to begin with? It's easier to achieve in a country with a responsible government.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I'm also a freelancer, I'm an article writer and also into Creative writing.Not as if I'm hungry but what really exhausts me is that certain ideas are only workable now. Some needs huge capital investment that some people have doing nothing in their bank accounts. People who have experienced what I'm going through will understand.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 7:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You are missing my point. Linda is a billionaire in Naira but a millionaire in dollars. My point is that an idea as big as Facebook cannot be created by a Nigerian in Nigeria simply because the country doesn't even have the means to accommodate it.

Take for example Google and other companies that require direct interaction of satellites in space. Can the Nigerian space agency eben launch a satellite in space, to begin with? It's easier to achieve in a country with a responsible government.

U miss my point too u dnt need to be a dollar billionaire when a naira billionaire is more than okay grin grin grin grin

Stop living in fantasy land n get ur lazy ass to work

By d way adenuga n dangote are dollar billionaires n they are Nigerians so u can get there if u quit living in fantasy land n get ur lazy ass to work.

Nobody owes u anything jst BC u have a good biz ideas, millions of Nigerians ve good biz ideas too
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Africlegend:
I'm also a freelancer, I'm an article writer and also into Creative writing.Not as if I'm hungry but what really exhausts me is that certain ideas are only workable now. Some needs huge capital investment that some people have doing nothing in their bank accounts. People who have experienced what I'm going through will understand.
Exactly the same thing here. I'm not hungry either. I've written a book on how to construct the company of my dream. Two different books on poetry. Writing another two. I think I understand you perfectly.

You know what upsets me more? I don't know if it happens to you too. When you walk into a company and start analysing their workers only to tell yourself "but I'm better than this guy that works here now". Lol
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
divinelove:

U miss my point too u dnt need to be a dollar billionaire when a naira billionaire is more than okay grin grin grin grin

Stop living in fantasy land n get ur lazy ass to work

By d way adenuga n dangote are dollar billionaires n they are Nigerians so u can get there if u quit living in fantasy land n get ur lazy ass to work.

Nobody owes u anything jst BC u have an good biz ideas, millions of Nigerians ve good biz ideas too
Smh. Lol. This guy. I'm simply trying to tell you it's harder here because of the faulty system. I already said I'm not idle. Except you want me to join the "Owo Mi Da" crew or Yahoo boys for fast money.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by divinelove(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Smh. Lol. This guy. I'm simply trying to tell you it's harder here because of the faulty system. I already said I'm not idle. Except you want me to join the "Owo Mi Da" crew or Yahoo boys for fast money.

Nooo abeg keep it legitimate n legal
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Raintaker(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hmm, real talkz.
Make I go bk to my freelancing, but my mb go soon finish.
No free internet service in the country.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Raintaker:
Hmm, real talkz. Make I go bk to my freelancing, but my mb go soon finish. No free internet service in the country.
funny
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:

Nooo abeg keep it legitimate n legal
I will never do something illegal for money. Never.
Re: Why Is No One Helping? I'm Tired Now! by Africlegend: 1:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I will never do something illegal for money. Never.
And that is it.

(1) (Reply)

Empties For Sale I Need Money / Is Anyone Enjoying Black Friday Sales From Any Site? Pls Share / How To Send And Receive Money Around The World In Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.