Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,480 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? (1359 Views)

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel / What Hilarious Lie Did You Tell In Secondary School To Avoid Punishment? / All My Certificates From Primary School To Masters (Msc) Stolen From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by dailyguide(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
I have heard people say education education but is it that important?

We have people who did not go to school and yet they are making it.

Some of those to influencers in the world are drop out.

I can get into the movie or music industry and make it.

There are businesses I can start and earn a lot.

Must I Go To School To Make It ?
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by olayinks007(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
No b by education bro is just a necessity nt dat necessary one just need to av basics i. e hw to read, write nd do simple arithmetics. #Shikena. May God help us all.
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by yayatoure046(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
one can be educated in more than one ways bro...
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by Desyner: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
Education helps mentor us for the demands of the modern world. Without acquisition of knowlege, of skills and researches, how would man have survived existence of 7 billion people on earth?
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by Desyner: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
olayinks007:
No b by education bro is just a necessity nt dat necessary one just need to av basics i. e hw to read, write nd do simple arithmetics. #Shikena. May God help us all.
Really? What of science, technology, research.
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by vaxx: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
the issue here is most of you think school is the only source of education. infact your first education start from home. you may even gain a lot from your family than your schools.

we all need education to survive , be you driver , cleaner , conductor even alabaru at idumota. all work require skills which must be master before you can venture.

in general , education is very much important if we aim to succeed. if you neglect education you will walk blind to your grave. it a proverb
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
dailyguide:
Must I Go To School To Make It ?

You are FREE to make any choice you want.

However, you'll have to live with the consequences of each choice you make.

That's the same thing with education, managing your time, starting a business, and every other thing in life.

You get wiser when you start thinking more of the consequences of whatever you invest your time/energy in.

Have you really weighed the consequences of going to school or not?

(And what exactly do you mean by "making it"?)
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
ok for me education is not just all about going to school .. know what u are good at do it add mor skills to it and that it ..... but you need to understand in Nigeria we value people who go to school ...the have more advantage than people who didn't go to school lets put it that way than saying people who are uneducated...... .. ..so if you don't wanna go to school bring what you know how to do best out and with God by your side you will succeed .. ... peace
Re: Must I Go To School To Be Successful In Life ? by dailyguide(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2017
this Is a very imprtant topic, and I raised it because there has been various views of it but from the wrong aspect, read my article on it here on my blog...http://www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/04/must-i-go-to-school-to-be-successful.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Some Incredible Photos From Unilorin Most Popular Blogger - Temiloluwa Badmus / Project Topics By Departments | All Department Project Materials / Good Mixed Secondary School In Lagos/ibadan/ijebu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.