Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

A Full Finished Duplex For Sale In Dawaki, Abuja. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Full Finished Duplex For Sale In Dawaki, Abuja. (399 Views)

See What I Found On Google! Nairalanders Have Finished Me Ooooohhhh (photos) / Man Donates N180K To A Poor Boy Who Finished Learning Trade (Photos) / Gambling Has Finished Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Full Finished Duplex For Sale In Dawaki, Abuja. by oluomo2013: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
fully finished building with a big compound which can accommodate many cars without hindrance. you can even drive round the compound with two separate gate for dual usage. its can be bought and rented out if you don't want to stay or live there. The building is on govt. allocated plot of land with evidence of C/O and every necessary documents. Going for just 90m. You can call on 08036923744 for negotiations and inspection. Thanks.

Re: A Full Finished Duplex For Sale In Dawaki, Abuja. by oluomo2013: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
oluomo2013:
fully finished building with a big compound which can accommodate many cars without hindrance. you can even drive round the compound with two separate gate for dual usage. its can be bought and rented out if you don't want to stay or live there. The building is on govt. allocated plot of land with evidence of C/O and every necessary documents. Going for just 90m. You can call on 08036923744 for negotiations and inspection. Thanks.

keep d calls coming!

(1) (Reply)

_ / Causes Of Cancer / Pics Of African Celebs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.