Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,901 members, 7,824,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned (924 Views)

University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? / I'm Addicted To Codeine , Weed, Tramadol And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
I went to a pharmacy to get Tramadol and the chemist told me, "They are no longer selling it, its been banned. I went to another pharmacy, they also told me the Same thing. To be sincere, i can't do without Tramadol. It helps alot, especially with my premature ejaculation. Has it also been banned in your area or is it just in my state which is Rivers State?
Re: Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
KentoBility:
I went to a pharmacy to get Tramadol and the chemist told me, "They are no longer selling it, its been banned. I went to another pharmacy, they also told me the Same thing. To be sincere, i can't do without Tramadol. It helps alot, especially with my premature ejaculation. Has it also been banned in your area or is it just in my state which is Rivers State?
were in RV?
Re: Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 22, 2017
smithsydny:
were in RV?
Okrika
Re: Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2017
KentoBility:
Okrika
am in ph sha
Re: Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by mamatwiny(f): 7:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Why don't u treat d root cause of premature ejaculation instead of using tramadol to fix the symptom.
Have u checked ur blood sugar level?
Re: Now That Tramadol Has Been Banned by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2017
mamatwiny:
Why don't u treat d root cause of premature ejaculation instead of using tramadol to fix the symptom.
Have u checked ur blood sugar level?
Mtcheew, na blood salt level i go check.

(1) (Reply)

Final Cure For Pile Is Here! / Improve Sexual Ability Or Sex Power,prolong Sex Duration,effective For Prostrate / See The Young Man Whose One Leg Is 'always Up' Due To Rare Medical Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.