Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Nigeria Listed As A Terrorist State, Nigerians To Undergo Physical Search. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigeria Listed As A Terrorist State, Nigerians To Undergo Physical Search. (2059 Views)

Nigerians To Enjoy Steady Power By Oct-fg / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Listed As A Terrorist State, Nigerians To Undergo Physical Search. by buzu84: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2010
Nigeria has been listed as a terrorist state, Nigerians travelling to the US are subject to undergo Secondary scans, which involves Physical search, This development is really Bad for us, I don't think one person actions should be used to judge a nation, it's really not fair. Lets keep praying.
Re: Nigeria Listed As A Terrorist State, Nigerians To Undergo Physical Search. by blackasia: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2010
i think is okay, one person proves that all is the same thing, nigerians are terrorist
when people were shouting that we living in china are criminals, china police killed nigerians,chineses cheat us here , from changing of dollar to RMB,, when u buy goods u are not sure u will be given the goods accurately, if u call police,they will tell u to go away. we are on terrorist list in china for years now, the embassy here is a puppet, political appointee, how can someone in his right mind post a cow rearer from the north to represent the interest of people from the south.imagine nigerians treated like monkey in the cage at the airport despite there valid visa, money etc. try and call the trialistic embasy nobody will answer u.
even the embasy go on the news and say we all are criminals, and people back home in there unreformed mind said all sort of evil against us, imagine a man told me he dosent regard any nigerian in china as a person, why? they are criminal. everyday in the news via internet or tv, they say all sorts of evil against us in chinese news,thank god many of us understand, so my friend endure it,

(1) (Reply)

Human Eating Snake Picture? New Photo Sparks Debate On Social Media (PHOTO) / Meet The Man With No dick ,who Has Had Sex With 100+ Women In His Home City / If Ur Having A Bad Day Dis Pic Is For U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.