Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Architectural Drawing And Ideas Needed For My Future Home... - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Architectural Drawing And Ideas Needed For My Future Home... (957 Views)

Special Discount On Future Home Estate, Kuje, Abuja / You Want A Good And Affordable Architectural Design Drawing And Construction. / ORIGINAL SURVEY PLAN,BUILDING PLAN DOCUMENT,BUILDING APPROVAL & CONSTRUTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Architectural Drawing And Ideas Needed For My Future Home... by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good day fellow Nairalander,

Living far away from home has posed a lot of challenges to me when it comes to property development, hence I am in dire need of you guys' help here, and thanks in advance. Attached is a copy of a survey plan of my 31,000 sq ft parcel of land in my hometown, close to Asaba Delta State; where I plan to develop my retirement home in the near future, God willing.

Since it's a big plot of land, my goal is to have a gigantic house established there, use a portion of it for farming(I was raised on the farm by the way, so farming is always in my blood), and some landscaping ideas. I visited Nigeria in early 2016 and I must confess that I was challenged to acquire the piece of land upon seeing the level of development there. In view of my home, I am considering one of these:

1. A 6 bedroom duplex + 2 bedroom BQ with en-suite bath and kitchen. My master bedroom must have a spacious walk-in closet, roomy bathroom and a Jacuzzi. As for the kitchen and other areas, there must be a lot of space.If space permits, a swimming pool may be included.

2. A 6 bed bedroom bungalow with a penthouse in the middle of the structure plus a 2 separate 2 bedroom BQ as above. The penthouse is needed for security reasons, as I wanna be able to climb up there and check the surroundings every once in a while, but it's NOT mandatory to have the penthouse.
3. A 6 bedroom as in #2 with the exception of the penthouse, but must have a 2 bedroom BQ as above.

NOTE: I like duplexes but at the same time I like my privacy as duplexes are overly conspicuous to the public, thus they tend to draw unnecessary attentions especially in the village which is why option #2 is my favourite, but I might consider it. So guys in the building industry, you may disregard my ideas and point me in the directions of something more appealing by studying the attached plan. Perimeter fencing is done on it to secure the land. Based on the drawing, I invite some nairalander architects to draft me something nice including floor plan, please be open-minded about your drawing as you might end up being paid handsomely for FINAL DESIGN, and the same applies to home builders who don't mind builder in Asaba and surrounding areas.

I labeled the drawing A to E to indicate perimeter lines architectural drawings.
A = 78.10m, B = 26.25m, C = 30.30M, D = 53.55M and E = 31.30m. Also note, proposed road is across from E, but there's a land between proposed road and my land, so access to my land will be northwest of proposed road to A where entrance will be built.

I apologize for too much info, but should you require more please advise. Architects can forward some drawings to my e-mail address on profile. Again, thank you as I look forward to your contributions.

Re: Architectural Drawing And Ideas Needed For My Future Home... by Erijona(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Call or WhatsApp
08110644744 or 08065655599
Let's start...
Re: Architectural Drawing And Ideas Needed For My Future Home... by Abudu2000(m): 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
FOR YOR ARCHITECTURAL DRAWING TO APPROVAL STANDARD PLS SEND ME A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP NUMBER VIA MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

150plots At Abijo Lekki With Governor's Consent 2plots Away From Express 4 Sale / Newly Built 3bedrm Flat At Obawole Ogba With 4 Toilet And Ties 650k 600k / When A Shylock Landlord Owns A Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.