Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC (48912 Views)

Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London / Frank-Anthony Igboka's Death: N5 Million Reward For Information On Killers / Photo Of Wanted Suspects Of Offa Banks Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Ninilowo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oya

3 Likes

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by rheether(f): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
UnknownT:
They should deploy that special unit headed by Kyari to look for him. They have recorded so many success in different parts of the country they were sent

That's kyari of a man is a real terror to criminal.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by franco3075q(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
dessz:
why didn't they hold him while they were snapping him grin
NO MIND THEM
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by passyhansome(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
iDROID:
N10,000,000? Is it really worth it? Considering 'Ghana' might just ice you while you're on his tail and send your body parts to your family in a 'Ghana must go' grin

grin grin grin grin Nice lines, that was creative
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by bizzibodi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
This kind fine guy come b devil's incarnate?let d hunt begins.devils ultimate search 1.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Spicycat(f): 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
This guy must be responsible for all those so called Fulani herdsmen killing cry cry
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by calberian: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dude's downed 17 guys. I'd rather focus on looking for who stole 17bn to blow the whistle on.

Anyways, Mr. Ghana probably acted in self defense.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Spicycat(f): 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
When i see him

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by undefeateds: 9:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
coolzeal:
No time to waste. They deserve immediate execution with no judgment. That's the verdict.
when did u bcom a constituted authority dat u will be ordering execution of anoda man soul

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Spicycat(f): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
This guy must be responsible for all those so called Fulani herdsmen killing cry cry
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by kunlesufyan(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whistle blowing is the new cool.. .
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by AlphaStyles(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
obitee69:

Zombie na lower killer grin
vampire na medium killer grin

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Crownwahley(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
After giving police the vital information and they arrest him

You : sir,now dat i ve played a solid part in arresting the criminal, where is my 10m

Oga police: so you know where all d criminals in this country are abi, na u dey give dem information abi, u are also there spy,even u look like a criminal we are looking for10 yrs ago, and u wan collect 10m abi, wait no lie oo where is shekau,Anini,oyenusi and all other Big criminals wey u knw

You : ha but sir

Oga police: if you talk ehn, everything u say will be used againts you in d court of law

You :Mogbe Moku Modaran

Seriously guys, no try to help Nigerians police in criminal case oo

4 Likes

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by akanbiaa(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
where is my wistle. I go make more money with wistle.
This kind of whistle dey expensive cos bad eggs in the force will leak the secret to his gang members on who reported his whereabouts to police and that can lead to extinction of such person and his whole family, my advice is let the police double their effort and be the one seriously looking for him and they can activate their CID to covertly penetrate the gang.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by MyMouth(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian police wasting time! Send Abba Kyari after him asap!!!!
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Dreamstarr: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
How much have the "Nigerian police" offered for the capture of all the fulani herdsmen killing thousands of Nigerians from ife to Kaduna and enugu to benue....just because he killed some useless herdsmen that have turned his homeland into a bloodbath, you are now offering ten million for his capture. "Nigerian police" should go after their brothers,the herdsmen and leave innocent Nigerians that are killing this devilish herdsmen in self defense.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Absuchat(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
First, he killed over 17 persons, come later kill another 50.Na who government wan send me after? Una fada for there

2 Likes

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by zicoraads: 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Gana wasn't responsible for what happened in Zaki Biam. Ortom is not sincere.

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by PublicAssurance: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
na wa o. u be lecturer?.
akanbiaa:
This kind of whistle dey expensive cos bad eggs in the force will leak the secret to his gang members on who reported his whereabouts to police and that can lead to extinction of such person and his whole family, my advice is let the police double their effort and be the one seriously looking for him and they can activate their CID to covertly penetrate the gang.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Looks like he killed some Fulani herdsmen in Benue. The Fulani powered FG can only declare those who kill Fulani herdsmen wanted, while the Fulanis walk freely leaving death at their trails.

Its a joke, gerrit ?

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by pweetychyka(f): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hehehehehehe 2 things involved!

1. Give NPF info on how to successfully capture em n find urself behind bar for associating wit a criminal (somebody u probably dunno)

2. If u ain't put behind bar, someday the culprit will get released n he 'll come hunting for u cos d police can't provide u wit adequate security!

Honestly, I feel the FGN should employ more smart fellow in the DSS/SSS that will help them with such issue rather than involving the public!

#mathought

Crownwahley:
After giving police the vital information and they arrest him

You : sir,now dat i ve played a solid part in arresting the criminal, where is my 10m

Oga police: so you know where all d criminals in this country are abi, na u dey give dem information abi, u are also there spy,even u look like a criminal we are looking for10 yrs ago, and u wan collect 10m abi, wait no lie oo where is shekau,Anini,oyenusi and all other Big criminals wey u knw

You : ha but sir

Oga police: if you talk ehn, everything u say will be used againts you in d court of law

You :Mogbe Moku Modaran

Seriously guys, no try to help Nigerians police in criminal case oo

Exactly ma thought
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by haykes(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Whistle Blower Do Your Job

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by chiraqDemon(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jessus people get mind o
Only 10mill for this kind person?
God this news de send fear through my body
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
soberdrunk:
If i do mistake catch this guy, nah 'darkness cover' slap i go dey give till we reach the closest police station.... angry
Don't even dream!!! That guy is a myth. I live in Benue, that guy is the baddest! His underrated in the description above. He has killed over 500 people. Ask the Fulanis they will tell you better. He buried his own son alive in quest to obtain supernatural powers. Kills villages.

2 Likes

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by ObongawanAKS(f): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
Are there no better and clearer pics of him?

1 Like

Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by maklelemakukula(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
dessz:
why didn't they hold him while they were snapping him grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Rilwayne001: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
iDROID:
N10,000,000? Is it really worth it? Considering 'Ghana' might just ice you while you're on his tail and send your body parts to your family in a 'Ghana must go' grin

My Breda, na suicide mission be the thing o.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by FavoredGuy: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Baaad business!!!!! My girlfriend don carry my whistle comot. Abeg who get extra whistle?
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by bigiyaro(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
abeg make una leave gana alone, we know the game the fulanis in conjunction with dia "dogs" aka the police and army are playing. the fulanis can never take benue.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by Benblaq(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wetn man no go c
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by jasawa: 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
When you see a Devil in his workshop just check who is the apprentices they must surely be IPOB.
Re: Police Offer N10 million Reward For Capture Of Wanted Serial Killer 'Ghana'. PIC by DozieInc(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
This guy could be in a politician's house right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In South Africa Xenophobic Attack (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Indigenes Killed By Berom In Plateau: Cause Of Massacre Revealed By Man / Cultists Attack Navy Officer In Bayeku Lagos, Cut His Hand, Take Away His Pistol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.