Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,004 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Want To Buy Social Media Followers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Buy Social Media Followers (790 Views)

Need Someone With Lots Of Social Media Followers To Drive Mad Traffic To My Site / How To Attract And Retain Social Media Followers (91 Million Followers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by LifestyleTonite: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Hi guys,

I just got a new job as social media manager in a company that is ready to invest in that aspect. We currently need connections as to where to buy social media followers for our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook handles. We need nothing less than 50K followers for each handles.

If you know any genuine company or group that builds followership, Pls drop a comment and I will contact you. Thanks

lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by eph12(m): 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
Shey you will come and carry the 200+ I have on twitter? They are not useful to me now
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by Zdoh(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
We buy and sell
Payoneer,Paypal,Skrill,Bitcoin,Payneer and
Neteller funds at good rate bring your funds for
instant exchange to Naira... instant payment
guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by mawell1000: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=LifestyleTonite post=55787939]Hi guys,
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by LifestyleTonite: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
eph12:
Shey you will come and carry the 200+ I have on twitter? They are not useful to me now
Do you mean 200 or 200,000 followers? If it is the latter, then we can bargain. Hope they are genuine followers and not bots. Is that your whatsapp number in your signature?
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by LifestyleTonite: 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
mawell1000:

that is our work .. call/whatsapp me on 0..8..1...4...24...2..9.7..0..1
Will whatsapp you now
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by eph12(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Do you mean 200 or 200,000 followers? If it is the latter, then we can bargain. Hope they are genuine followers and not bots. Is that your whatsapp number in your signature?
Lol
Just 200 o
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by berry2fine(f): 2:32am On Apr 22, 2017
I have 11,000 active facebook page for sale
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by fattbabakay(m): 4:05am On Apr 22, 2017
LifestyleTonite:
Hi guys,

I just got a new job as social media manager in a company that is ready to invest in that aspect. We currently need connections as to where to buy social media followers for our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook handles. We need nothing less than 50K followers for each handles.

If you know any genuine company or group that builds followership, Pls drop a comment and I will contact you. Thanks

lalasticlala
Ready for real business? Check my signature and contact me. For justification, Check my Twitter and Instagram profile @Fattbabakay. I work for @the1650Digital.

Regards.
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by Lordsurh: 5:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Message me on twitter @surh__says.
LifestyleTonite:
Hi guys,

lalasticlala
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by LifestyleTonite: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2017
berry2fine:
I have 11,000 active facebook page for sale
I need group with over 100k active members.
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by omobacyprus(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
I have a 50k+ IG.. I build accounts too.. Do you need targeted audience or followers from anywhere
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 22, 2017
omobacyprus:
I have a 50k+ IG.. I build accounts too.. Do you need targeted audience or followers from anywhere
50k IG . bros how much
Re: I Want To Buy Social Media Followers by LifestyleTonite: 6:10am On May 06, 2017
omobacyprus:
Is the 50k IG group with real followers that engage posts with likes? Drop the handle here for me to checkout out the. we can strike a deal. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Need A Web Developer To Help Develop A Soccer Betting Prediction Website / What Feature(s) Do You Want To Be Added To Nairaland? / Writer Needed For A Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.