Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank (1488 Views)

I Just Landed A Customer Care Job With A Certain Insurance Firm / How Can Someone Apply For Short Service In Nigeria Military? / Can Someone Apply For More Than One Position On Federal Civil Service Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by ndulyf: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
House, I want to apply for a customers care representative in a bank but don't know how to go about it.......
Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by ipobarecriminals: 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
Everybody is a customer care services in bank.it a routine. They'll train u.Just go and submit ur cv and believe God for OPEN HEAVEN
Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by spirit6: 11:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Just walk into any bank. Tell them you want to work as a customer service agent.. You'll be employed instantly.
Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by Emmaesty(f): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2017
There are two ways to gain employment in a bank.

The first way is to gain employment through the graduate trainee program. Here you will apply for a job online, go through numerous tests and interviews by the bank and then if selected, you will be asked to come for the training school. The training school usually lasts for 2-4 months depending on the bank. After graduation from the training school, you will be posted to operations, customer service, marketing and the likes. Here, you will be known as a full staff with your salary starting from 150k depending on the bank.

The second way to gain employment is to apply via a recruitment agency. Sterling Bank uses workforce, I think Gtbank uses VLA. These recruitment agencies will conduct the tests and interviews on behalf of the bank. If successful here, you will be sent to the bank for a one week induction depending on the bank and you will be posted to operations and customer service. Here you will be known as a contract staff with your salary starting from 70k.

Hope I have been able to answer your question.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by funkystanl(m): 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmaesty:

The first way is to gain employment through the graduate trainee program. Here you will apply for a job online, go through numerous tests and interviews by the bank and then if selected, you will be asked to come for the training school. The training school usually lasts for 2-4 months depending on the bank. After graduation from the training school, you will be posted to operations, customer service, marketing and the likes. Here, you will be known as a full staff with your salary starting from 150k depending on the bank.

The second way to gain employment is to apply via a recruitment agency. Sterling Bank uses workforce, I think Gtbank uses VLA. These recruitment agencies will conduct the tests and interviews on behalf of the bank. If successful here, you will be sent to the bank for a one week induction depending on the bank and you will be posted to operations and customer service. Here you will be known as a contract staff with your salary starting from 70k.

Nice one
Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by djeuneur: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Emmaesty:

Do you have an idea which agency recruits for FBN?
And which bank does ICSL recruit for?
Re: How Can Someone Apply For A Customer Care Job In A Bank by Emmaesty(f): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
djeuneur:

Do you have an idea which agency recruits for FBN?
And which bank does ICSL recruit for?
I'm afraid I don't know that. I'll have to get back to you on this

(1) (Reply)

EST Master Construction Limited / Female Accountant For immediate employment / I Seriously Need A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.