Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark (1056 Views)

Buy an online shop that pays every 10days for life / Travel To Norway, Denmark And Israel Made Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark by c24link(m): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE
WHO WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN NORWAY, DENMARK AND ISRAEL.

A NEWLY CREATED SITE IS OPEN FOR FOREIGNERS WHO WISH TO APPLY IN THE FOLLOWING SECTOR, HOTEL JOBS, ELDER CAREGIVERS JOBS, SECURITY JOBS.

C24LINK HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE THROUGH PARTNERSHIP

These is an opportunity's for people who want to work in Abroad ,for people who have skilled to contribute and those who want to work Abroad ,generally for all field.

The company operates all across Norway, Denmark And Israel ,opening more option and possibilities to you,they will ensured that you will grow professionally in the field of your choice,so that you can realized your dream.

√√√Basic requirement needed:
Copy of CV/ resume
Copy of birth certificate
Copy of valid passport
One(1) passport photograph(1) whole body photo

For more Info
C24jobabroad@gmail.com
Re: Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2017
I smell human trafficking/ organ harvesting lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark by Buharimustgo: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2017
OdikwaRisky:

That's there pattern
Re: Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2017
Terrible, bro.
I saw a horrible video of a African girl that went for a supposed job opportunity in China only to fall into the hands of organ harvesters. If you see the gruesome way she was killed. Very sad!

Buharimustgo:

That's there pattern
Re: Get A Chance To Work In Norway And Denmark by Cutestud(m): 4:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
OdikwaRisky:
That's the reason they ask for "whole body photograph" They wanna assess from ur pixs whether u are "profitable" smiley

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Empowered / .... / FOR Building Construction,piling Foundation,real Estate Marketing,investment Cal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.