Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

God Does Promotion - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / God Does Promotion (364 Views)

Frank Zee - God Does It All (don Moen Cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Does Promotion by fortunatedlink: 7:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Wrong concepts of promotion abound and this is mostly due to a lack of people renewing their minds with the truth of God’s Word. If your mind isn’t renewed then you will think according to the dominant ideology of the culture around you. It’s difficult to think contrary to the culture around you when you are constantly surrounded by people who have bought into the philosophy of this world but the bible calls us to be in the world but not of it. Here are some examples of wrong concepts of promotion:

Promotion comes because of what I do, not who I am – 1 Sam 16:7 says that God sees not as man sees. Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks on the heart. God saw David’s heart, not just his skill and anointed him as King of Israel. What we do ultimately comes out of who we are anyway. That’s why Proverbs 4:23 says that out of the heart flow the springs of life.

Promotion comes from my boss who is responsible for me – Psa 75:6-7 says for not from the east or west and not from the wilderness comes promotion but it is God who executes judgment, putting down one and lifting up another. God is our promoter, not man!

read more below:
http://alvinalphons.com/god-does-promotion/

(1) (Reply)

RCCG- Oshubarere (how To Play Saxophone) / Runtown Covers Guardian Life Magazine / Ladies And Gentlemen #listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.