Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth (16456 Views)

Religious Group Protests Against Southern Kaduna Killings, Says All Lives Matter / Six Churches That Don't Celebrate Christmas / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by karimusaa: 11:24am On Apr 22, 2017
Which kind mumu talk be this!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by kynbasil01: 11:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Buhari is an imbecil.e

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by olajizz01(m): 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
We CAN enable corruption. ... PDP spiritual arm has come out to sectionalized the issue. Corrupt officials should be left in their position as long they are members of CAN.
kudos for saying the blatant truth,u know that if the investigation continue,they will unravel the millions of dollars given to this criminals called CAN,hence they have to play religious politics to wipe sentiment. i have known longtime ago that CAN was a spiritual arms of PDP,there was a time in Osun state when CAN totally turned to PDP media aides inorder to frustrated Aregbesola.That was why till today,most outsider epsecially non Yorubas believed that their is nothing positive about Aregbe's govt,but we indigens know that the performance of Aregbe is unprecedented in the history of Osun state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by BabaAduras: 11:31am On Apr 22, 2017
Kingspin:
But CAN is better than those extremist people of almajiris and terrorists out there.

The issue is not about comparison with Alimajeris or Extremists, the question is do those in CAN truly represent Christians and Christianity? I think they have stopped performing that function since the days of Orisejafor.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by elvisgaga: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Kingspin:
Why do this government removed CRK from school calendar? And you think nothing is wrong.

guy why u de talk like this na...... come out of religion o, sheh God cannot fight for himself again or u,ve forgotten ur bible verses. bros fg did not remove crk from school curricum and stop lying please.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Rexnegro(m): 11:38am On Apr 22, 2017
drss2:
buari is a known islamic fundamentalist.
we don hear Oya go back to Your cage...#Mumu
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by bigiyaro(m): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2017
stonemasonn:
You can't blame CAN. Babachir and Ayo Oke are both Christians involved in scandals, but ask yourselves what about The chief of staff mr Abba Kyari?
christians as how? becos they don't go to mosque? a "Christian" that will have d heart to steal money meant to feed homeless women and children... Thunder fire dem.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Bobby808: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2017
On behalf of all the senior citizens of this country, I congratulate you all for being aged people. It is a reality that once you are 60 and above, naturally you are nearer to death than when you are below. So why should we not be happy people? Just read the posts these days, what you read is truthfully and always pointing to separation of this country. There is complete and serious hate for one another. Some are even ready, if possible, to pull down this country into pieces, especially those who are face to face with no hope. The today government is even making things worst. The government openly promote separation abi devisive characteristics thus instigating hate among Nigerians. In all, what I am saying right now is that there is no hope for this country. There is no way the people of this country will remain the same. It will. from now on, detriorate. Why then, should one, especially not be happy when your country is openly going down. Tufiakwa to this government that has brought us to this level. The last government was not Saint, but it was not so bad to this level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Bobby808: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
On behalf of all the senior citizens of this country, I congratulate you all for being aged people. It is a reality that once you are 60 and above, naturally you are nearer to death than when you are below. So why should we not be happy people? Just read the posts these days, what you read is truthfully and always pointing to separation of this country. There is complete and serious hate for one another. Some are even ready, if possible, to pull down this country into pieces, especially those who are face to face with no hope. The today government is even making things worst. The government openly promote separation abi devisive characteristics thus instigating hate among Nigerians. In all, what I am saying right now is that there is no hope for this country. There is no way the people of this country will remain the same. It will. from now on, detriorate. Why then, should one, especially not be happy when your country is openly going down. I dey laugh in all the Nigerian tribes. Tufiakwa to this government that has brought us to this level. The last government was not Saint, but it was not so bad to this level.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by sniperr007(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:
Are Osinbajo & Bakare not members of CAN & at the same time part of Buhari's camp? They are all politicians, no difference.

If u r a Christian, r u not a member of CAN? R u a politician?
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by anyebedgreat: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's why the Catholic Church pulled out of CAN.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
pbethel:
May God destroy d forces against peace n progress in ds nation
and dt forces happened to be buhari and his islamic north and islamic west...becos darkness can never be light

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Sunnynwa: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Spicycat:
This is why i keep saying that Muslims are more tolerant than Christians in religious matters.

You clearly do not know the meaning of tolerance. How many people have Christians killed at the slightest provocation?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
Garrithe1st:

Yes, what about the Alhaji??
You lots are too silly in your reasoning..
undecided
i guess u re a muslim

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 12:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=vedaxcool post=55799791]We CAN enable corruption. ... PDP spiritual arm has come out to sectionalized the issue. Corrupt officials should be left in their position as long they are members of CAN.[/quote) why are u so blind....u are those kind of xtian dt does nt know dea left n rite...so close ur mouth if u dnt ave anytin gud to coment

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
drss2:
buari is a known islamic fundamentalist.
and a terorist lover

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Pro2makx(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
greatgod2012:
I'm greatly disappointed in CAN for saying this!

Are they trying to play opposition or what?
And then, when they refuse to talk on salient issues, you call for their head.
they just made a point on politics from a religious view. Can u address religion this days without politics? or politics without religion in Nigeria? someone they always meet. so address the issues raise, do not attack the organisation. mind you, CAN is bigger than any political party.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by heryoub22(m): 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Kingspin:
Why do this government removed CRK from school calendar? And you think nothing is wrong.
Can u prove that?? If not just shut up and ask students in secondary schools for fact or beta still browse d waec tym table nd c for your self
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Elkay3: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Our problem is unique. This is a country that loves men of God instead or more than the religion that should be learnt and taught. Everyone of THEM suddenly recalls "oh I'm a Muslim ". "Oh I'm a Christian". But when they were doing injustice to the largest black Country, they won't remember that.

In the past administration, MURICH were playing the victims, always crying foul, justified or not. While CAN were the unofficial arm of the government. That figure head with chains of diamonds spoke with the voice of the president. CAN got into politics, I see nothing wrong there, but they got so deep into the dirts. Luckily, no one is saying a word on that. Luckily.

Now, the table has turned. MURICH... well, I can't say they've had much voice lately. They've largely been silent because the president is from within them as Muslims, and partly because community trouble hasn't touch them as hard. Even though the president don't seem to mind them. But then CAN is now playing the victim. The table has turned.

I'm neither for CAN nor MURICH. I'm for doing the right thing. These bodies are being paid in millions. They showed it is most good to have millions suddenly and come and give them their token. They tagged it Miracle.

When someone steals, let them lead in calling for his/her head. Let them lead with morality.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Pro2makx(m): 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:

There's nothing spiritual about CAN. Only carnal and narrow minds make the mistake of thinking CAN stands for God or Christians. They are only there for their own selfish interests.
Those are your views, but they don't necessarily represent facts or the truth in this case. Shame on you if I claim to be a Christian
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Elkay3: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
emmaitive:
and dt forces happened to be buhari and his islamic north and islamic west...becos darkness can never be light

If I were you, I'd simply answer amen! That includes everyone that's bad regardless of which religion or party he's affiliated to.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by jimlat77(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
is your religion encourage you to steal.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Willybos(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:
CAN should just register as a political party, so that we all will be clear as to where they truly belong.
Look at this fool...... iv ur blind do u fink everybody is blind? Moreover i knew ur a Muslim an ur trying 2 defend the other side!
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by thesicilian: 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
sniperr007:

If u r a Christian, r u not a member of CAN? R u a politician?
I am a Christian but not a member of CAN.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Pro2makx(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:
My point is, if CAN is actually fighting for Christians, would this have been possible? What have they done to rectify the CRK issue, or the killings?
How else do u want them to fight than make statements like this? oh, I get it, they should take up arms like the other religion or lockup the government?
you people's problem is, you are confused, wen CAN keeps silent, u rain curses and brim stone. when they don't, you either call and attack them with all sort of names or you say y are they just talking.
and then some B.a.stards who call themselves Christians are quick to join hands with other religion to kill and trample under their umbrella body, after using ur hands and mouth to kill CAN in this kind of forum, you start lamenting. Even if CAN did wrong, is it by slandering the name that you get things right?
Try not to forget that CAN is u and ur unborn children that you still hope will continue in the ways of God. the people who run it now r not permanent. if I because of the way the current administration runs it, join hands with people who don't even wish it exists to kill it. your are only stripping ur self unclad gradually, it's only a matter of time. No wonder they slit your throats anyhow. If it has not gotten to u yet, someday it might get to ur coming generations, then u will realize what lots of Christians like his currently facing in the hands of this good for nothing extremist because u refuse to join hands together. just know IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO Everytime a blood is splilled.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Slickszoom(m): 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
thesicilian:
And what is that?
Olodo check the full meaning of that accronym again
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Kingspin(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
heryoub22:

Can u prove that?? If not just shut up and ask students in secondary schools for fact or beta still browse d waec tym table nd c for your self
Have the government deny the allegation?
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by seguntijan(m): 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
CAN is messing up Christianity and What It Stands For! I am Ashamed on their Behalf!
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by Kingspin(m): 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
elvisgaga:

guy why u de talk like this na...... come out of religion o, sheh God cannot fight for himself again or u,ve forgotten ur bible verses. bros fg did not remove crk from school curricum and stop lying please.
So who should I believe? The government should come out and deny the allegation.
Re: Buhari Is Victimizing Those That Don't Belong To His Religious Group - CAN Youth by emmaitive(m): 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Elkay3:

If I were you, I'd simply answer amen! That includes everyone that's bad regardless of which religion or party he's affiliated to.
yea, all dsame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor, Great Johnson Philip Takes Succour To Widows, Orphans In Gwarimpa / When The Earth Is Round Do We Live Inside Or Outside It ?? / 10 Reasons People Get Initiated To Mami Water Or Papi Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.