Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem (637 Views)

Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises / Audi 80 Tiger Face / HONDA BULLET (tiger Face 1996) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem by Lateralmaths(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2017
I have problems starting my car the first time everyday. It usually makes some funny sound from the kick or no sound at all before it starts after a few trials.
The thing is that after it starts, I have no problem with starting it again for that day. This has made it difficult for my mechanic and electrician to detect the fault because each time I go to the workshop, the car starts properly.
I had to change the full kick sometime ago and the problem stopped. but now it started again with the new kick.

pls what could be the problem?
Re: Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem by MistadeRegal(m): 8:05am On Apr 22, 2017
Pack out of that area you stay… They hate seeing your car zoom off without them beside you in it.

Thank me later.
Re: Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2017
Lateralmaths:
I have problems starting my car the first time everyday. It usually makes some funny sound from the kick or no sound at all before it starts after a few trials.
The thing is that after it starts, I have no problem with starting it again for that day. This has made it difficult for my mechanic and electrician to detect the fault because each time I go to the workshop, the car starts properly.
I had to change the full kick sometime ago and the problem stopped. but now it started again with the new kick.

pls what could be the problem?

No village people are involved, buy a good starter motor.
Re: Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem by Lateralmaths(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

No village people are involved, buy a good starter motor.
please can it be repaired.
Re: Audi Tiger Face Kick Problem by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lateralmaths:
please can it be repaired.

yes,

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes ML500 For Quick Grab / Sinotruk Hohan、howo、hangzhou Forklift And Spare Parts' Sales / ~!%% Laptops Online At Best Prices Our List !~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.