Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,537 members, 7,843,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. (392 Views)

FUTO Finally Open Up On Death Of Three Students After Sex Romp / Funny Meme Over Burna Boy's Fight With Coachella / Isreal To Fight With Iran And Syria For Shotting Down Its Warplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. by trendsng1(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Tiwa Savage estranged husband cum former manager, Tunji Balogun, known as Teebillz revealed via his instagram handle that back in 2016 he was suffering from depression during which he almost attempted suicide. He wrote: “When you are in a dark place, from my own personal experience I know it’s very hard to believe anything good and even the concept of God is questionable at that moment. “Trust me, God will definitely come through for you….. About a year ago I never thought I will have a reason to laugh again. But God’s Mercies and Grace are beyond human “TRUST in Him. Keep HOPE Alive. Have FAITH in God’s Faithfulness. He is your FATHER and His LOVE for you is Eternal and Unconditional. If you can see and believe this HELP is on the way. “Hopefully this picture can help someone out there that is poisoned by stress, under pressure, feeling pain or afraid of failure. Know this for SURE my God can fix every broken situation in your life….NEVER give up …Keep on Keeping on !!! You will ALSO LAUGH again.” http://www.trendsng.com/2017/04/teebillz-open-up-on-his-fight-with.html?m=1
Re: Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. by Young03(m): 10:11am On Apr 22, 2017
j
Re: Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. by GloriaNinja(f): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
DOES ANYONE FEEL LIKE HIS DEPRESSION IS A PUBLICITY STUNT TO RECEIVE PUBLIC SYMPATHY,? IF HE HAD WANTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE, HE WOULD HAVE DONE IT SILENTLY.
Re: Teebillz Open Up On His Fight With Depression. by thesicilian: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
When you're struggling, no one sees you. Some laugh at you, others call you scam or that you are just trying to gain attention.
But the moment you die, they'll begin to sing your praises, pouring out sweet words about how you were such a nice person!

(1) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know This Morning 28/4/2017 / Ohanian Gushes About His Pregnant Fiancee Serena Williams / How 3 New Millionaires Were Made On April 28 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.