Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Share Your Experience With 3D Tv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Share Your Experience With 3D Tv (1220 Views)

Experience With Dstv October Double Upgrade Promo / Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Please Share Your TSTV Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Bigwig1: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Kindly share your experience watching movies with a Blu-ray Dvd on 3D TV. I really want to know what it looks like because I already have a 3D TV and am planning on getting a Blu ray Dvd. Is it really worth it? Pls share your experience.
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Phonefanatic: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2017
Bigwig1:
Kindly share your experience watching movies with a Blu-ray Dvd on 3D TV. I really want to know what it looks like because I already have a 3D TV and am planning on getting a Blu ray Dvd. Is it really worth it? Pls share your experience.

Lol I'm in your shoes right now grin just got a 49inch LG 4k UHD 3D. I downloaded a 3D movie online of which I saw a bit changes watching the video, kinda mirror like and more real but I still feel it will be much more better Blu Ray 3D DVD....... I'm just thinking so. I heard 3D DVD is quite pricy.
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Bigwig1: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Lol I'm in your shoes right now grin just got a 49inch LG 4k UHD 3D. I downloaded a 3D movie online of which I saw a bit changes watching the video, kinda mirror like and more real but I still feel it will be much more better Blu Ray 3D DVD....... I'm just thinking so. I heard 3D DVD is quite pricy.
Saw a fairly used Blu ray 3D DVD yesterday at Ladipo that if you are in Lagos you know the place for #10000 thinking of buying it because new one goes for like #40k. Which site did you download it from? Is it really worth It from what you seen?
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Bigwig1: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Saw a fairly used Blu ray 3D DVD yesterday at Ladipo that's if you are in Lagos you know the place for #10k thinking of buying it because new one goes for like #40k. Which site did you download it from? Is it really worth It from what you seen?
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Bigwig1: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Saw a fairly used Blu ray 3D DVD yesterday at Ladipo that if you are in Lagos you know the place for #10000 thinking of buying it because new one goes for like #40k. Which site did you download it from? Is it really worth It from what you seen?
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Bigwig1: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Saw a fairly used Blu ray 3D DVD yesterday at Ladipo that's if you are in Lagos you know the place for #10k thinking of buying it because new one goes for like #40k. Which site did you download it from? Is it really worth It from what you seen?
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by Phonefanatic: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
Bigwig1:

I downloaded it from piratebay. From what I observed only very few movies are shot in true 3D and it can take up a space of 4gig to 6gig. The one I downloaded was just 2gig which makes me feel it is mere 2D to 3D converted video.
Let wait for someone with has seen a true 3D movie on Blu-ray and a 3D TV
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by cbtayo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Watching 3D movies is excellent...But it always take a good internet to download. I have more than 20 3D movies... Buying blu ray player will cost you buying 3D movies too which is always expensive...You can download original recent 3D movies from yts.ag

Lots of recent movies to download from there...Both in 3D and full HD....
Re: Share Your Experience With 3D Tv by majorbravo: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
I have a 3D TV and I use my PS4 to play the 3D Blu-Ray discs. It looks really cool. Btw, if you are looking to buy a 3D TV or some movies, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Movies This Week... / Bbnaija: Video Of Mercy And Ike ‘making Love’ In Bed Last Night Goes Viral / DSTV New Prices..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.