Stats: 3,155,987 members, 7,828,487 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Please I Need A Clear Direction - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need A Clear Direction (670 Views)

FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / A clear view of The N-power Build cycle 2019 / Direction On How To Get To Adeniyi Jones Ikeja From Plamgroove (2) (3) (4)

Please I Need A Clear Direction by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
how can I get to 68A Surulere Way, Dolphin Estate Ikoyi, Lagos. from Ikorodu, Agric Bus Stop
please help a brother.

Re: Please I Need A Clear Direction by nurey(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Enter a BRT Bus to obalende and stop at the obalende BRT terminus, ask people for ijeh barracks at the entrance take a Keke for 50naira pls don't take Okada. Once the Keke stop you take a golf cart and tell him you are going to surulere way he should know the place.

Incase you were dropped at race course you need to pass through race course to the other side where NAF camp is, at the round about you can enter marwa 30 or 50naira to P & T if u can't walk it, from there you can enter another marwa going to passport office tell him you will drop at ijeh baracks gate just by the local government then enter Keke as the one above.

Okada will not take you into dolphin so you will have to walk to where you will get the golf cart to duplex (that location is in the duplex side)

Best thing if you using android phone download sygic map and input that address, it will navigate you from your current location to the designated location that's what I normally use especially when driving to a new location Goodluck

Re: Please I Need A Clear Direction by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
nurey:
Enter a BRT Bus to obalende and stop at the obalende BRT terminus, ask people for ijeh barracks at the entrance take a Keke for 50naira pls don't take Okada. Once the Keke stop you take a golf cart and tell him you are going to surulere way he should know the place.

Incase you were dropped at race course you need to pass through race course to the other side where NAF camp is, at the round about you can enter marwa 30 or 50naira to P & T if u can't walk it, from there you can enter another marwa going to passport office tell him you will drop at ijeh baracks gate just by the local government then enter Keke as the one above.

Okada will not take you into dolphin so you will have to walk to where you will get the golf cart to duplex (that location is in the duplex side)

Best thing if you using android phone download sygic map and input that address, it will navigate you from your current location to the designated location that's what I normally use especially when driving to a new location Goodluck
thank you
Re: Please I Need A Clear Direction by emidizy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
ameemu:
how can I get to 68A Surulere Way, Dolphin Estate Ikoyi, Lagos. from Ikorodu, Agric Bus Stop
please help a brother.

Hello sir, I got an interview invite from ETOP with same address and I would like to know if u went for their interview & how your experience went down with them, their pay etc so I d know what to expect from them.
Re: Please I Need A Clear Direction by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
normal questions just relax

Is This Fcsc Job Advert Real? / Am Over The Edge Already Pls Help!!!!!!! / Vicmart Enterprise Ltd- Available Vacancy