Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

C: Various Corrupt Practices Within The Management Of Alvan Ikoku Federal Colleg - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / C: Various Corrupt Practices Within The Management Of Alvan Ikoku Federal Colleg (394 Views)

People Says I Resemble Alvan Ikoku, The Man On N10 Note. / More Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces / Tips On The Management Of People Living With Sickle Cell In Workplaces 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C: Various Corrupt Practices Within The Management Of Alvan Ikoku Federal Colleg by March041943(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am calling on all Alumnus of UNIVERSITY OF Nigeria NSUKKA/affiliated institutions, past and present and all educated citizens of NIGERIA Who have passed through the four walls of an institution.
The time has come for us all to lend our voice to this cause. Let no one make POLITICS out of this, for this case of Degree Certificate Racketeering by one of our most prestigious tertiary institutions (UNN) Through ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OWERRI, is a matter of national security and concern. It raises questions of integrity across all tertiary institutions in Nigeria and provides a strong justification for a nationwide investigation and sanitization campaign. #EnoughisEnough. #STRONGERINSTUTUTIONS and #QUALITYEDUCATION for the Sustainable Development Goals.

(1) (Reply)

Almond Sales / Breaking News: My Brother Was Not Killed- Deji Adeleke / Lai Mohammed Urges TB Joshua Not To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.