Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Please Help A Young Lady!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help A Young Lady!!! (464 Views)

See What A Young Man Named "Smart A Israel" Did At GT Bank Port Harcourt / Interview With Ladyf – The Young Lady That Makes Money Trading Bitcoins. / As A Young Lady, What Business Can I start with #2m? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Young Lady!!! by lightstone(f): 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
please am young lady that really need N3,000 unfailing tomorrow
i am not hear to beg because i dont believe in it
if you have any job for tomorrow and you think i can be of help, i wont mind plss help me
i can help you type your document or use the excel sheet
i am an OND holder and a computer literate
i can run any delivery service for you or you need someone to join you to clean up your home
please just help me, will be willing to work as far is nt illegal or prostitution
thanks
i believe in hardwork and not begging#lightstone#

i reside in lagos
this is my contact 08092817564
watsap or call
funmilayolabulo995@gmail.com
funmilayo by name

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bag Of Potassium Hydroxide / Celebrity Gist Blog With Over 30K Facebook Page Likes, Earning $113/mo Adsense / Positive Effect Of Social Proof To Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.